Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.

Jesse's p.o.v.

Tara: 2300 Lp's.

Ember: 1900 Lp's.

Jaden: 4000 Lp's.

Jesse: 4000 Lp's.

Jesse sighed deeply when Jaden's turn was over. It had been difficult to counter, and if it wasn't for Jesse knowing Jaden that well, he might be in trouble already. His eyes gazed at Ember and Arcana knight Joker. Ember's Joker could maybe have stopped Jaden's spell 'Contact out', but if she did, it will leave her with less cards in her hand, and Jesse knew she would need them, if she ever should stand a chance against Tara's next turn. One of the reasons he had shook his head, when Ember were about to activate her monster's eff. Jesse knew he could handle himself. He managed to do quite well with 'rainbow path' which enabled him to get 'Rainbow Dragon' to his hand. Jesse actually had a lot of cards in his hand now, which he would make good use off of course. The supreme king hissed angrily beside them.

"This is no good" He said and snort "Their powers just intensified".

"Yes I know my beloved" Yubel said and clenched her hands a little "You got to hurry, or we might not be able to save them". Jesse knew that. Those aura's around them confirmed the two spirits worry. He needed to hurry.

"I draw" He said and drew.

He started his move off by summoning "Cobalt eagle" back to the field. With his three crystal beasts he could make a painful direct attack at Tara, and thereby make her life points drop to zero. However at the same time, Jesse knew that never was gonna happen. The twins were playing like one, and they made up for their partner's weakness. It therefore didn't surprise him, when Jaden interrupted his direct attack on his sister.

"Hold it right there. I use Necro gardna's eff in my grave" Jaden shouted and were holding up the card "I remove him from the game, and Tara takes no damage from one of your attacks".

Jesse could see how Topaz's attack got cancelled out, but Eagle's went through, giving Tara 1400 points of damage. Jesse looked around on the field. He could still attack with Amethyst, and maybe render her life points 0, but..

"Attack Jaden" Haou said firmly "Don't focus on winning".

"Haou is right. The twins might still be infected when you win. We need them both to be in this duel to find the cause of it" Yubel added and smirked "Although I think Jaden would still have done something to protect Tara..".

"Copy that. Amethyst cat, use your effect and attack Jaden directly" Jesse then shouted and made his cat cut its att in half to bypass Jaden's monsters, and attack him directly.

Jaden looked surprised as the cat scratched him in the face, making him lose 600 life points. Jaden hissed angrily.

"That was a cheap trick, but it doesn't change things. You are still going to lose" he then sneered out. Jesse sighed deeply. He wished his best friend was back to normal.

"Then what about this, I activate the spell 'Rare value'. By sending one of my crystals from my S/T card zone to grave, I can draw two cards" Jesse then said "So what will it be Jaden? I let you choose". Jaden hissed angrily.

"I chose Ruby carbuncle" He then said and made the red ruby disappear on the field.

Jesse nodded. He figured he chose that one. He could now draw two cards. It was not that he needed new cards, but he needed to clear his field to prepare for later.

"But since Ruby carbuncle left the field, Golden rule is no longer possible" Tara now said in her monotone voice "So your amethyst cat is now gone".