Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.

A,N: Hi everyone. Sorry for the wait, but here is the next chapter. A warning, might bring tissues. I cried writing some of this chapter actually. :'( However hope you still like this chapter regardless. Thank you for all your support in reading and helping me write this chapter. I appreciate it really much. Please give feedback and comment on what you think.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara couldn't believe what she was seeing. She couldn't believe what was going on here. They had defeated Nightshroud, who had been hiding inside Yusuke, so why wasn't the world changing back. Why was there still an eclipse? Why was the world still dark? It didn't make sense. Some thoughts wandered through her mind though. Was this happening because she hadn't participated in the duel and thereby not fulfilled her part of the prophecy? After all, without the king and the guardian nothing will reign. It was Only if the king and guardian were fighting as one. Then fate and hope will never cease to exist. That was the words of the prophecy. Tara bit her lip a little. Because she had been in the darkness trying to save Yusuke, then maybe the world wouldn't turn back now. She felt a hand intervene with hers now. Jaden, her brother, had taken it and send her a reassuring smile now.

"No, this is not your fault Tara" He said inside their mind link. "That I know sis".

"How can you be so sure? I was not by your side, when you dueled Yusuke and Nightshroud. The king and guardian were not fighting as one Jaden" Tara replied in a distressed tone. Jaden just shook his head a little.

"Yes you were. You were fighting with me in spirit. I felt your strength there" He then replied and smiled "And we do know by now that Prophecies can be unpredictable. Our whole second school year is prove on that, so don't worry so much. This just proves we still have to something to do".

Tara nodded slightly at that. However she still felt pretty uneasy here. What else should they be doing here?

"What's going on here?!" Jesse now uttered and groaned slightly as he tried to stand up. He was still pretty beat up from the duel he had been having with Yusuke. "Didn't we defeat Nightshroud and Yusuke in this duel?".

Then he was about to collapse again, and both Ember and Jaden rushed to his side to make sure he didn't pass out or get hurt now. Tara looked up at the sky.

"I am not sure why, but nothing is changing back" she then said in a worried tone.

"Can it be.. that the world won't go back to normal?" Ember then questioned in a worried tone. She had said those words, Tara had been thinking a minute ago, and it didn't help on this dire situation.

"That just can't be true!" Jaden sneered annoyed.

Then suddenly a weird sound could be heard all around the school. The twins, Jesse and Ember all looked puzzled around. It sounded like it was coming from the loud speakers around the school. It sounded like some growling, or if someone were in pain or something.

"What is that?" Jaden then questioned.

He had just said that, when Jesse suddenly were groaning in pain as well. Even though Ember was still holding him upwards, he still looked pretty beat up. Tara and Jaden turned worriedly to their friend.

"No, you don't need to worry about me" Jesse then proclaimed and send them a little smile "Go on ahead. As the twins from the prophecy, you still have a some quest to do. Ember and I will only slow you down. So we will stay here and take care of Yusuke until you get back". Ember nodded eagerly at that.

"Yeah I can keep an eye on both of them" She then confirmed with determined eyes "Just go fix whatever you still need to fix".

The twins looked at each other and nodded. Then they ran inside the school towards the computer room and the loud speaker system in there.