you.

I had been stuck in Victoria's room for a few hours listening her to rant on about the next Vortex Club Party, her and the club had come up with an 'End of the World theme' after the weird snowpocalypse the other day, and the eclipse yesterday that I had missed. I thought it was cool but wasn't planning on coming.
"What are you going to wear?" Victoria asked as she began to paint her nails, the fumes infected my nose and I went to open her window,
"I'm not going," I smiled as I sat down on her bed, she stared up at me,
"Fuck off, yes you are," She insisted, I shook my head, "What if I throw it for you?" I rolled my eyes,
"Victoria," I sighed, "I don't like parties,"
"You used to!" She gasped, "With Rachel," We both fell silent for a bit, "You have to stop being scared to talk about her, Elizabeth," I nodded,
"I know," My head fell into my hands as I sighed, "I thought about what happened the other day. When Nathan called me," Victoria nodded for me to continue, "I was so fucking scared, V. Her body was so, empty. I didn't even recognise it at first. I was half expecting her to be holding a bottle or a joint and then jump up and scare me as some sort of sick prank," I laughed lightly, Victoria smiled sympathetically, "But then I saw the blood and I knew it was real. I've never seen Nathan so sacred before, his hands were shaking so much."
"I wish he would have called me," Victoria sighed, "I would have killed him," She laughed, so did I.  Victoria slowly stood up and sat next to me, "I'm happy you're back, Elizabeth."
"Now we just need Rachel back too," I sighed, Victoria rested her head on my shoulder after shaking her head lightly,
"I think we're doing pretty well. You need to get wasted."

I had stayed in Victoria's room for another hour before I told her I had to leave. She had gone over the plans for the party numerous times to make sure everything was perfect for tomorrow, she was excited and I apologised repeatedly for not planning to go, she came to an understanding towards the end. I was unnecessarily anxious as I waited at Nathan's door for him to answer, he swung open the door with a joint in hand and immediately gave it to me as I sat down on his couch.
"Nathan," I whispered, he sat down next to me, "I was thinking about what happened to Rachel yesterday," His body tensed, then he sighed,
"I don't want to talk about it, Elizabeth,"
"Chloe was in my room when I got back," I breathed, he looked up at me, "She said she was protecting me," I paused before regrettably speaking again, "From you,"
"What?" Nathan almost shouted, "You're fucking kidding me right? I swear to God if you believed a word she said,"
"She said you drugged her," I interrupted his rant, "Just like you did to Rachel, and to Kate,"
"She's just using it against me," He defended himself, "She's friends with Max. That's what she believes,"
"That's the truth though, Nathan!" I shouted,
"I didn't want to do it," He raised his voice back at me, "He made me! He's controlling everything I do, Elizabeth!"
"Even when you're with me?" I asked,
"He doesn't know about this," Nathan whispered, "He never will, okay? Nothing bad is going to happen to you," He scooted closer, I backed away,
"Did you do it to Chloe?"
"Yes,"
"Oh my god," I choked, my head falling into my hands, "I thought you said you were going to stop!"
"This was before I said that! Before you were even back," He defended himself again, "I'm not doing it again."
"What if he threatens to kill you, Nathan?"
"He can do it. I'm not hurting anyone again. Especially not you." 
I wanted to scream in his face for hours on end just to get some answers. His family was rich and Jefferson was using Nathan for his sick fetishes, but some part of me knew that Nathan somewhat enjoyed what he was doing for Jefferson. I tried not to say anything, I didn't want to say anything I'd regret, he'd probably get angry again.
"Tell me about her," He whispered, I looked at him, I was confused,
"What?"
"Tell me about Rachel, Elizabeth," He repeated, I was still confused but I continued, I didn't know where to start.
"She was the only person who understood me, I guess," I sighed lightly, "We would do everything together and it was weird that she hadn't talked to me at all for the two days before she... Died," Nathan sucked in a deep breath of air, "I thought she was mad at me. She was irrational," I laughed lightly, "I never would have thought something bad would have happened to her. She was too stubborn to let that happen," I began rambling and forgot that I was talking to Nathan, "Sometimes I feel like she's still here. Maybe it's just in my fucking head, but some days I wake up half expecting her to be sitting in my dorm smoking a cigarette, she would laugh at me before telling me I talk in my sleep. Maybe one day she'll drag me out of the dorms at 2am and we'll go on some crazy adventure," I smiled, "And then I think of the blood, I think of you. I want to believe this is all one sick prank."