2: secrets

Josh's P.O.V.

Today is my last day on campus. Soon I'll be going back to the shit hole supposedly called home.

What happened? Oh yeah, that's right my life got fucked up all because of an idiot. An idiot that didn't think of anyone but himself.

"Hey, Vik talked to me today." Tobi said walking into our room as I kept on packing.

"That's amazing." I said as he sat on my bag.

"No it's not." He said frowning.

"What.....what did he say?" I said trying not to freak out.

"He said that he talked to me because there's something wrong. Something wrong with you. Josh what's going on? Why are you packing? It's not because of what I said yesterday? Right?" He said as I shook my head.

"It's not you Tobi. It's no one, it's me. I'm flunking out Si-Tobi." I said as he just looked at me and grabbed my arm pulling me out.

"You did talk to Simon. Why didn't you tell me?" He said as we got downstairs and outside.

"Because I fucked up everyone's life and it's time for me to leave. Leave you all be." I said as we then walked over to my spot and two people I didn't want to see were sitting there, "what is this? An intervention?"

"Josh I'm worried about you." Simon said as he tried to hold me but I pulled away.

"Stop Simon. Leave me alone. I'm a horrible person." I said as Tobi stopped me from running out.

"What is going on Josh? Why can't you tell us?" Tobi said grabbing my arms as the night started to flash into my mind.

~~~~

"What are you doing?!? Get off of me!" I yelled as he held an even tighter grip on my arms.

"Oh, come on Joshy, you know you love it." He said as I tried to pull away but he pushed me to the ground.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as he started to get on top of me, pinning me to the bed.

~~~~

"Get off of me!" I yelled as I fell the ground.

My head started to hurt and I could barely breathe. All of the memories were flooding back from that night. All the horrors.

"Josh!" I hear Simon yell as I fell on my back and everything started to become black.

------

"Are you okay Josh?" Simon asked as a bright light blinded me.

"Where-where am I?" I asked trying to get up.

"You're in the hospital." He said as I looked towards him.

He had obvious worry in his eyes. He was eating himself away in pain.

"How did you get back here? Isn't it suppose to be relatives and loved ones only?" I said as he grabbed my hand.

"I said I was your fiancé in the spur of the moment." He said laughing as I pulled away my hand.

"Simon you shouldn't be here. You shouldn't care about me. You shouldn't be back here. I'm not good for you, I never have been and never will be." I said as he just frowned.

"Something happened back there, you started to yell at us and you freaked out. Then you feel to the ground and blacked out. Why won't you tell us what's going on?" He asked trying to help but failing.

"I can't tell you Si." I said looking out the window.

"Why?" He said as I turned to him.

Tears forming in our eyes as we looking into them. His soft blue eyes, clashing with my warm hazel eyes.

"Because I can't watch you hurt anymore." I said as a tear poured down my cheek.

"You can't worry about everyone else when you need to worry about yourself Josh." He said wiping away his tears and leaving the room.

I wish it was that easy Si, I really do.

------
A/N: so I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and love on the first chapter. Happy to see you guys are excited.

I also wanted to say, that the italicize words are memories that Josh has and he is pretty much reliving the moment. Just wanted to tell you guys that in case you didn't understand.

But yeah, that's all, bye!