5: useless

Josh's P.O.V.

"How are you?" Tobi asked as he walked into the room.

"I'm fine, are my parents coming here?" I asked as he nodded.

I then saw Vik slowly stroll in and I felt my heart start to beat out of my chest.

"I think so." Tobi said as they both sat down.

"I wasn't expecting you to stay here." I said to Vik as he smiled at me.

"Well, I know the truth. Something Simon and I should've listened to two months ago." He said as I looked at him in shock.

"Wha-what are you taking about? The truth? Yo-you know the tru-truth." I said as Tobi got up and grabbed my hand.

~~~~~

"Hey I really wanted to talk to you." He said grabbing my hand as I tried to pull away.

"What do you want?" I said as he laughed under his breath.

"I want you." He said shoving me against the wall, still holding a tight grip on my hand.

"Let go of me." I said as he started to kiss my neck as I tried and tried so hard to get away from him.

~~~~~~

I tried to pull away my hand but Tobi held a firm grip.

"Let go of me." I said trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I didn't listen to you back then but I'm here now. Arms wide open." He said as I turned to Vik who was smiling.

"What's going on?!" I yelled as they both just looked at each other with scared looks.

"We know what happened to you that night. We know that you didn't want what happened and we know that you never meant to break Simon's heart." Vik said as my heart started to pounce.

"Wha-what?" I said as Tobi tried to calm me down.

"Stop Josh, we're here now. We won't let anything happen to you." He said as I shook my head.

"No, you don't get to say that. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve to have you as my friend. I-I-I...."

Everything started to get blurry as tears started to form in my eyes. I didn't want this. I just wanted to leave. Leave everything behind. Never have to look back.

The machine started to go mad as they both looked at me scared.

"Please calm down Josh." Tobi said as I could barely even breathe.

Every noise became clouded and my vision started to become black. No one would should care about me. I'm useless.

-------
A/N: sorry this came out so late and that it's so short. I had off today and kind of just wanted to relax and play the sims.

Also just wanted to say, for those of you that are going to Upload tomorrow I hope you have a lot of fun! Sadly I can't go because I live in America and my parents didn't want to pay for me to go all the way to London to meet them.

Anyway, that's all, bye!