9: DVD

Josh's P.O.V.

"I actually brought something for you." Simon said smiling and taking out something from his bag.

"What is that?" I asked as he smiled.

"Well I wasn't sure if you had a TV or not and now that I see you only have a DVD machine, I brought you this, "he said handing me a CD, "it's the Millwall game."

"Oh my god, thank you so much." I said hugging him once again.

"Here, I'll pop it in." He said jumping off the bed and to the machine.

I lied down waiting for Simon to come back. He saw me lying down and jumped on the bed straight into my arms. Just like the old times.

We watched the whole thing talking about who was going to make it to championship.

"I missed this." I said as he looked up at me smiling.

"I missed this too. I should've listen to you Josh. I shouldn't have just assumed that you were cheating on me." He said as I shook my head.

"You thought exactly what you saw. It's fine Si." I said as he got up and looked at me.

"It's not fine. It's my fault that your stuck in here. I should've been there supporting you-" he said as I stopped him.

"Si, this is no where close to your fault. It's his fault. I'm fine Si, especially now that you're here." I said as he smiled and started to lean in for a kiss.

I pulled away as he just looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"No, it's not your fault. It's me. I just....I'm still....." I said trying to formulate words but just sat there like an idiot.

"I know, I left you. I should probably go." He said as I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I said as he turned to me and smiled.

"See ya." He said turning and leaving.

I lied down on bed looking up at the ceiling. How did this all happen to me?

------
A/N: I know this chapter was short but I am going to be posting another chapter today, so yeah.