6: help

Josh's P.O.V.

I woke up to be in a quiet room. No monitor, just silence. No one else was in here except me.

"I'm glad to see your awake." A lady said walking in as she sat down on the chair beside me.

"Where am I?" I asked as she smiled and looked down then back towards me.

"You are being taken care of Joshua." She said smiling.

"What happened? Ho-how did I get here?" I said as she just got up and turned to me.

"This is for your own good. To help you. The doctor will be right in." She said as she then left the room.

I looked around and saw some paper work on the side table. I grabbed a piece of paper and started to read what it had to say. 'Raped?' was written on it or things like 'no consent' and other things.

The "so called" Doctor walked in and sat where the lady had sat down.

"How are you feeling Joshua?" He asked as I just shook my head.

"I feel like shit. I feel like I'm being lied to and I feel like you people think you know what happened, but you don't. You don't know anything." I said as I felt the sweat on my back.

I got out of the bed pacing around the room as he tried to calm me down. No one could calm me down. What happened was wrong. What I allowed to happen was wrong. No one will ever understand. Simon will never understand. He'll never love me after what happened. Why would he? I wouldn't.

I fell to the ground crying as he sat next to me.

"It's all my fault. I allowed it to happen. I ruined my relationship with Simon. I should've been stronger, but I'm just a weak prick who doesn't deserve love." I said looking up to him as he shook his head.

"What you did, was no where close to your fault. You didn't want it to happen, correct?" He said as I nodded my head, "then why did you say you allowed it?"

"Because I wasn't strong enough to push him off. To get him to leave me alone. I was weak." I said as he shook his head.

"You weren't too weak to push him off. What you did was what you could do. You didn't want what happened to occur and you can't blame yourself for what happened. You did everything in your power." He said as I shook my head.

"Then why does it hurt every time I look at him?" I said as he shook his head.

"Because of wh-"

"No, not him. Simon. The guy I ruined everything with." I said as he looked at me puzzled.

"Maybe because he didn't listen to you and you didn't listen to him. You didn't give each other a chance to speak. This isn't going to be an easy progress, it's not going to be easy to get over and overcome what happened. But you'll be able to do so." He said as I nodded and he got up and left the room.

I got up and got into my bed. I hope I can get better. For