7: dreams

Simon's P.O.V.

"Hey where did you go?" Vik asked on the phone as I frowned.

"I had to go back to the dorm. I can't visit him anymore Vik." I said as he just gasped.

I heard Tobi whispering to him, but I just ignored it.

"Why?! He needs you most right now!" He said as I fell on to the bed.

"It's Dan. He doesn't want me to." I said as he just scoffed.

"Then leave him. You don't love him, you can't tell me that you do. You just spent a night waiting for your ex. Are you going to tell me that you love Dan more than you love Josh?" He asked as I shook my head even though I couldn't see him.

"Josh doesn't want to see me. I never treated him right and he deserves so much more than me. I'll never deserve him." I said as Vik just stopped talking.

We were both completely silent. I didn't want to hang up. I just wanted to sit there, I complete and utter silence.

"He's in the hospital Simon." He said as I just sat there looking at the wall.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he sighed.

"He's in a mental hospital. He's getting help Si. He doesn't blame you. He needs you here more now then ever." He said as I heard the door start to open.

"I got to go. I'll try." I said hanging up.

"Hey." Dan said smiling as he sat down on the bed next me.

"Hey, what were you doing?" I asked trying to pretend like I was happy.

"Nothing, is everything okay Si, you don't seem alright." He said as he grabbed my hand and I flinch a little.

"Yeah, yeah I'm perfectly fine. I'm sorry for acting weird before, you're right. I won't visit Josh anymore. I promise." I said as he smiled and hugged me.

"Promise?" He said as I nodded my head.

"Promise."

~~~~
"Hey, what happened?" I said running in to the hospital to find Vik and Tobi.

Tobi was sitting on the ground hysterically crying. He just curled up into a ball as Vik tried to comfort him.

"It's Josh." Vik said as I sat down next to them.

"What are you talking about? What happened to Josh?" I said as he looked at me, his eyes all red and puffy.

"He killed himself, because of you."

~~~~~~

I woke up sweating and panting.

"Are you okay?" Dan said sitting up and rubbing my back.

"Yeah, just a bad dream." I said lying down curling up and faced the wall.

What am I doing?

-----
A/N: so I just wanted to say sorry for not uploading the last two days, kind of just been a little out of it and totally just blanked on writing. So yeah. I'm probably going to upload another chapter today, but no promises because it is my best friends birthday and I am planning on celebrating that with her.

So yeah. I also wanted to say,

Thank you! 😊

This is long overdue, but thank you.

Thank you for supporting me, for a year now. That's insane. Today is the one year anniversary of me writing minizerk books. So it's actually the anniversary of The Moment I First Saw You which has 21k views. That's mind boggling. Like I can't even explain to you what this all means to me.

Some of you guys have been supporting me from the moment my first book came out, others have join on this long journey and somehow new people tend to stay. Everyone always has such sweet comments and things to say about my writing. I can't even comprehend that though. I always had a thing for writing when I was kid and to now be writing and have so many people support me, that truly means the world to me.

So I wanted to do something special for this momentous occasion. A couple of months ago I said that I wanted to do a new version of Expiration Date, a longer more thought through one. I haven't really gone through with it, but now I have the time and the inspiration to do this because I really want to and I think it would be fun.

I truly appreciate and love all of you guys and all the support you have given me. It means the universe to me and I truly couldn't ask for anything more. So yeah, that's all. I just wanted to say thank you.

If you guys want me to do anything for the momentous occasion just ask and I can see if I can do it. I really do appreciate and love all of you guys. This all is so crazy and I'm so happy that you all have been following me on this journey and to the new ones, for joining me.

Love you guys ❤️😁, bye! (Also, I know the A/N is longer than the actual chapter, well I don't actually know if it is, but that's because it's a momentous occasion.)