New Book and other things!

Video Game Online

So I haven't really updated you guys on this book, and I'm sorry about that. At first I kind of was put off by the idea because I'm still trying to get use to the boyxgirl because you know, I write minizerk fanfics. So yeah, I was kind of putting it off because of that, but then Chelsea_XIX brought this up to me and I know that a lot of you were excited for this and asked to be in it. So here is what it's going to look like right now with who has who and what games they play.

Sidemen

Simon (FIFA) - Daniela (COD)
Josh (COD) - ChelseaXIX  (Rocket League)
JJ (FIFA) - SexyZerkaa  (GTA)
Vik - Elizabeth (me 😉) (Rocket League)
Ethan (Rocket League) - _ughsidemen_  (FIFA)
Harry (FIFA) - matilda_r0se (GTA)
Tobi (COD) - itsjusttayla

The Pack

Rob (Rocket League) - CHILI_101 (Rocket League)
Lachlan (Pokémon) - Ally (Pokémon)
Preston (COD) - Paige (Pokémon)

So pretty much the main video games in the school are COD, GTA, FIFA, Rocket League, and Pokémon.

I will most likely be making this book after Christmas break. I also want to say that this book will be taking place in America, because I'm American and it makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

I also wanted to bring up that I do have a new book called 2008, it's a minizerk AU. Check it out, I just started it and I will be uploading every other day during the Christmas break.

So yeah, that's all. Thank you for all of your support it's truly overwhelming. You guys are all amazing and thank you! Bye!