Chapter 1

Did you ever think that your life could change in a matter of just one day? A person who could make your days go from darkness to light? That's what happened when I met a certain band member. The lead singer of All Time Low.

-----

(Y/N) P.O.V

I walked down the rows of CDs looking at each one with careful concentration, making sure I didn't miss the one I was looking for. I was looking for a Green Day's new album Revolution Radio. I was hoping they had it.

Ah ha! One copy left! I move my hand to grab it when another does at the same time. A hand with a big rose tattoo. It seems so familiar, I just can't think of who it belongs to. I look up and see a very familiar face. Alex Gaskarth. The one and only Alex fucking Gaskarth.

"Y...you can have it," I manage to stutter trying to hide my inner fan girl.

"No go ahead, nice shirt by the way," he smirks pointing at my t-shirt.

Oh crap! Forgot I was wearing my new All Time Low shirt. I try to hide my blushing cheeks but give up. Alex just stands there looking perfect as usual.

"Thanks, I'm (y/n)," I say quietly.

"Beautiful name. I guess I don't really need to introduce myself since you already know who I am," he laughs causing me to blush even more.

There's an awkward silence until he starts to talk again.

"Are you going to the show tonight?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I was planning on it. You guys are honestly my favorite band," I laugh playing with a strand of my (h/c) hair.

"Cool, I gotta go but I hope to see you there," he winks,making a swarm of butterflies form in your stomach. I can't believe I just met Alex! There's about 3 hours till the concert so I guess I better go get ready.