Chapter 3

(Y/n) P.O.V

The show just started and Alex has been smiling at me for most of the night. His smile is so contagious making me want to sing the lyrics back as loudly as possible.

"So I'm going to slow things down a bit with Therapy," Alex says into the microphone.

Therapy has always been one of my favorite songs. It helps get me through the day. The song saved my life. The band saved my life. Most of all Alex Gaskarth saved my life. I sway to the music and and few tears manage to slip.

After a few more songs, the concert comes to an end. "Thanks to everyone that came, we had such an awesome time and we love you guys. There will be a meet and greet shortly so please make a line near the stage." Alex says walking of stage.

Everyone starts pushing trying to get to the front of a very unorganized line. I stay towards the back so I don't get trampled anyway. I'd rather be in the back of the line so I have a little more time to talk to them.

-small time skip-

The line has gotten smaller and I can finally see the front. The guys are sitting at tables signing fans shirts and CDs. I'm holding my Future Hearts cd in my hands ready for them to sign it. Only a few more people and then me. I'm the last person in line.

I see Alex looking around and then eventually lock eyes with me. His beautiful brown eyes staring into my (e/c) ones. A small blush appears on my cheeks as he smiles at me. I finally make it to the front of the line. Jack is the first to sign my cd.

"Hello, what's your name my dear?" He asks signing my cd.

"(Y/n)," I say softly.

"Aww your so shy it's adorable," Jack squeals like a little girl.

"Thanks."

Zack is the next person to sign it. "Hey (y/n), how did you like the show?"

"I loved it! You guys are my favorite band," I say becoming a little more comfortable.

"That's great to hear." He says passing the cd off to Rian.

"Nice t-shirt, it has our faces on it," he laughs signing it.

"Thanks."

Finally it gets to Alex who looks very impatient to talk to you.

"Hey (y/n), I'm glad you made it to the show. I saw that you had a great time." Alex says.

"Yeah you guys were amazing," I blush.

"Thanks. I'm in San Diego for a couple more days so do you maybe wanna hang out sometime time?" He asks me.

Alex Gaskarth just asked to hang out. What do I say? Should I say yes? Of course I should I'd be stupid not to!

"Sure I'd love to!" I managed to get out.

"Cool here's my number, text me tomorrow," he says handing me a piece of paper with his number.

After says bye to every one I walk back to my car and drive to my apartment. Tonight has been the best day of my life.