Chapter 16

"Where are you going missy?" Jaime asks as I walk into the main area.

Alex had texted a few minutes ago telling me he wanted me to meet the guys. I've met them before at the meet and greet in San Diego but I was just a fan then. Now, I'm dating Alex. What if they don't like me? What if they make him break up with me?

"Hola, earth to (y/n)!" Jaime exclaims, frantically waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh... I'm just going to hang out with Alex," I say quickly.

Vic is the only one that knows I'm dating Alex now. I haven't got the time to explain to Jaime right now. I'll be late if this conversation continues.

"Hey speaking of Alex, didn't you two have a d-,"

"Well I gotta go bye!" I yell slamming the bus door shut.

ATL's bus was towards the very end of the rows of buses. I decided to put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and Sleeping With Sirens tank top. I had on about 20 bracelets covering my wrist. I also had slipped on my black Vans. I hope I look okay.

As I get closer to the bus, I see all of them outside. God I'm so nervous right now! What will they think of me!? As I reach them, Jack and Zack give me confused looks while Rian seems to know exactly who I am. Hmmm weird.

Before they have time to speak Alex comes out of the bus.

"Great! Now that everyone's here I can start explaining!" Alex says.

"Hey you look very familiar have I seen you before?" Jack questions walking closer to me.

What do I say? "Uhhh...."

"Jack, you met her at the San Diego meet and greet a couple months ago," Rian cuts in. How does he know?

"Alex told me everything already, I don't blab about people's personal thoughts and secrets unlike Zack and Jack here. It's nice to finally meet you (y/n)," Rian explains. Okay now it makes sense.

"Oh! Now I remember you! You're the really shy girl that was at the end of the line!!!" Jack and Zack exclaim at the same time.

"Yeah I am," I say quietly looking down at my shoes.

"I guess I should explain everything," Alex says coming over and standing next to me.

-small time skip to after explanation-

"So now me and (y/n) are dating," Alex concludes his explanation.

Both Jack and Zack seemed to be still processing all the information.

"Alex you better not break this girls heart again," Jack says trying to be serious.

"I'm not planning on it," Alex smiles at me.

I guess they like me then. I feel relieved to know that they don't hate me. We talk a little longer, but get interrupted by my phone going off. I pull it out of my pocket and see its from Vic.

(Vic- italics me-bold)

Hey we need u back at the bus now!

Okay.... I'll be there in a minute then.

"Hey Vic needs me back at the bus, so I'll see you later?" I ask Alex holding both of his hands.

"Yeah I'll see you later babe," Alex smiles, removing his hands from mine and putting them on my waist.

He leans down and kisses me, but after a few seconds, someone clears their throat. My cheeks start to blush intensely when I remember the rest of the band is there.

"See ya Alex."

I wave goodbye to they rest of the guys and walk back to my bus.