Chapter 2

Alex P.O.V

Man that girl was beautiful. She was different than other girls. She was shy and quiet while most girls throw themselves at me. I head towards the hotel we were staying at for a couple days before flying to London.

When I walk into our room,the guys rush to the door.

"Dude! Where the hell have you been?! We only have an hour before we have to be at the venue," Jack yells,moving out of the ways so I could come into the room. The guys are already dressed and looking at me with annoyance.

"Sorry, I lost track of time. I met this girl when I was looking for a cd and we grabbed it at the same time. Turns out she's a fan and is coming to the show tonight."

The all look at each other smirking. "Alex has a crush!" "Alex has a crush!" they start chanting together.

"Whatever."

-------
(Y/N) P.O.V

My hands are shaking as it gets closer to when the concert. Is he even going to remember me? I mean, I'm just a regular girl, nothing special.

The weather is warm and a little humid. I'm wearing an All Time Low shirt, shorts, knee high socks and black converse. I hope I look okay. I know it's cliche for the lead singer to be my favorite member but Alex's songs are so inspirational. There's about 20 people in front of me since I got here early. They were playing at a small venue so it would be pretty easy for me to be in the front. They should be letting people in any minute.

-----
Alex P.O.V

The show is about to start and I'm more pumped than usual. We weren't even playing in a big venue. The guys have been giving me weird looks since I got back to the hotel. It's just that,girl I met is interesting to me. I wouldn't say that I have a crush, I just find (y/n) fascinating.

"It's time," Jack yells signaling it's to go onstage.

"What's up everybody?!" I yell into the microphone searching the crowd. I spot (y/n) in the very front.

I lock eyes with her which causes her to blush. I smile wider.

"Let's start off with Backseat Serenade!"