Chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been about a month since Alex left for tour. It's honestly kind of been lonely. We've barely talked at all. I guess he's just busy with tour and stuff. I'm just a fan who had the privilege of going out and hanging out with him. I mean we're friends now.

I've just been sitting around my house for most of the months. I've had a few photography jobs and recently got a job at a local coffee shop to help pay bills and things. I don't really have friends that live close to me so I've usually been alone. Just one more month until Alex gets back.

Alex P.O.V

Tour has been absolutely great. It's been so fun getting to meet all of our fans around the world. We have a month left and then we go home. Then go on Warped Tour 2 months after getting home. Me and the have been having so much fun partying. Now we were all just sitting on the tour bus watching a movie.

I haven't really talked to (y/n) much since we left. We've talked here and there. I've just been busy with shows and interviews. I'm sure she understands that. She's sweet and beautiful but I don't know how things would work out. Not that I don't want anything to happen. She lives in San Diego and I live in Baltimore. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as my phone goes off.

It's Lisa. I've known her since high school and we've been off and on again since then. The last time we talked we agreed to go our separate ways.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex, I was just thinking about you." She says, sniffing a little. Sound like she's been crying.

"You have?" I'm kind of surprised.

"Yeah and I miss you,a lot. Do you think we could maybe make things work again?" She asks.

I wasn't expecting this. I mean yeah I still have strong feelings for her. Maybe this time things would be different. But what about (y/n)? She's a great girl but I don't know if things would ever work out. Maybe I should get back together with Lisa. Me and (y/n) can still be friends right?

"Alex? You still there?" Lisa asks on the other line.

"Yeah,I'm still here. Yeah, we can try things again when I get back," God I hope I don't regret this in the future.

"Okay,I'll see you when you get back from tour,"

"Okay bye."

I have to tell (y/n) but I can't do it over text. I'll have to tell her in person. Our last show is in Baltimore so I'll fly out to San Diego the next morning. God I hope I'm making the right decision....