Chapter 18

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been almost a week and Tony has been avoiding me like the plague. When I walk into a room he walks out. When I even start to talk he leaves the room. It's driving me crazy! I want my friend back. I feel bad for not liking him back but I really like Alex. Vic keeps telling me to give him time.

Vic, Mike and Jaime had gone out with Alex and Jack. I have no idea where Tony is. I decided to just stay on the bus to edit some photos and watch tv.

Tony P.O.V

I haven't talked to (y/n) in a week and it's starting to kill me. I've been ignoring her a lot so I don't have to face the fact that she doesn't like me and that she's dating Alex now. It broke my heart when I found that out. I want my friend back though. If we can't have a relationship together, I want to at least have my best friend. I'll find the right girl one day...

The guys went out but I decided to just stay at today's venue. as far as know she stayed on the bus. Maybe I should go talk to her? I want things to go back to the way they were.

I walk to the bus ready to talk to (y/n). I open the door and see that she's on the couch watching tv.

"Hey (y/n), can we talk?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

I've been watching (f/s) for awhile. I heard the bus door opening assuming the guys were back. As I look up from the screen I see Tony walk in. I stare at him for a second thinking about how awkward this is going to be.

"Hey (y/n), can we talk?" He asks quietly.

"Sure," I say simply Turing off the tv.

Tony comes and awkwardly sits next to me on the couch. He takes in a deep breath before talking.

"I don't want things to be awkward anymore. And I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. I just didn't know what to say," he explains.

"It's okay, I understand why you've been ignoring me. I'm so sorry I broke your heart. It's just that I have feelings for Alex," I explain to him.

"I know. I realized that I just want you to be happy even if it's not with me," he smiles. This is the first time I've seen him smile this week.

"Thanks Tony. You'll find the right girl one day who will love you. And if she ever hurts you she will have to deal with me," I laugh.

"So friends?" Tony asks.

"Best friends turtle!" I exclaim, pulling him into a tight hug.

He laughs but hugs me back. We decide to watch tv for awhile waiting for everyone to get back.

-time skip-

It's 1am and the guys still aren't back yet. Tony went to bed but I decided to stay up to wait for them. I had changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a plain tank top. They left hours ago I figured they'd be back by now.

My eyes start to feel heavy as I lay on the couch. I'm so tired but I wanna make sure the guys get back safe. I close my eyes but as soon as I do, I here the door fling open.

"Hey Babe!" Alex yells picking me up from the couch and spinning me around.

"Are you drunk?" I laugh as he plants kisses all over my face.

"Pft no... You're face is just kinda blurry," he laughs poking my cheek.

"I'll get you some water and some medicine," I say getting what I needed.

He take both from me and sits on the couch.

"(Y/n)! We should totally jump off the top of the bus and see if we can fly!" Jaime exclaims. I'm pretty sure he's the drunkest of them all.

"No. Momma (y/n) says no," I laugh.

(A/N: anyone get the reference?! ;) )

The guys start to settle down after awhile and crash in their bunks. Jack in the other hand is sleeping on the small table. Alex and I are sitting on the couch just talking. He seems to have sobered up a bit.

"Hey (y/n), why don't you go to bed? You look really tired." Alex says quietly.

"Carry me?" I ask sleepy.

"Sure Sweetheart," he smiles picking me up and carrying me to the bunks. I could totally just fall asleep in his arms right now.

"Good night babe, I'll go crash in the couch," he says kissing my forehead.

"Please stay," I yawn pulling on his wrist.

"Okay," he smiles taking off his shoes, shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

He climbs into my bunk and pulls me close to him. I lay my head on his chest.

Before falling into a deep sleep I hear Alex whisper something I never thought I would hear.

"I love you (y/n)..."

Alex loves me???