Chapter 13

Alex P.O.V

I'm so glad I might have a chance with (y/n). I'm planning on taking her somewhere special for our first date.

I walk into our bus and only see Rian on the couch looking at his phone. Zack and Jack are nowhere to be seen. Rian looks up from his phone as I shut the door behind me.

"Where did you run off to last night?" He asks as I sit next to him on the couch. Should I tell him about? Rian is pretty trustworthy.

"You know PTV's new photographer?" I start.

"Yeah,(y/n) right? She seems pretty cool. She looks really familiar, like I've met her somewhere else," Rian says.

"Well you know when we were in San Diego and I met a girl at a store while looking for a cd? That was (y/n). When I had gotten back together with Lisa, I flew out to tell her. She was so heartbroken and I was a total douche. I then ran into her last night on the way to the party. Vic told me that she was their new photographer and that she had told them about me and her. I then went to their bus and talked things over with her. I'm taking her on a date tonight," I explain now out of breath.

"Wow dude, that's a lot to take in. But, I can tell that you like her. She seems like a great girl. I still feel like I've seen her before," Rian explains, a little shocked by my whole explanation.

"You have seen her before, at the show in San Diego. She was the shyest one at the meet and greet," I laugh, thinking back to that day. She was so beautiful.

"I remember her! That's who you went to go see the next night! When you rushed out of the hotel!" Rian exclaims.

"Yeah that's the girl. Where should I take her tonight?" I ask getting back to a more serious note.

"Well there's a park close by. There's a small hill with an amazing view of the stars and city lights," Rian suggests.

"Thanks for listening Rian. Don't tell the others yet, I want to know if things will truly work out," I say getting up from the couch.

"No problem man."

"Where are they?" I ask since I haven't seen them on the bus.

"I'm pretty sure they crashed on Mayday Parade's bus," Rian says simply looking at his phone again.

"Okay." I go back to the bunks to get changed. I change I into a pair of place skinny jeans and a Glamour Kills tank to. I grab a SnapBack and put on my black converse. It's about 10 am now and our set doesn't start till 4 so I have some time to walk around for a bit. I grab a pair of teal sunglasses and say bye to Rian.

Maybe (y/n) is out walking around...

(Y/N) P.O.V

I've been walking around the venue looking at all the merch tables and watching a few bands here and there. I'm super excited for my date with Alex tonight. Maybe things will finally go good tonight. I start my way back to the bus when I'm picked up and spun around. It's Alex.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" I smile as he puts me back down on the ground.

"I was just walking around and saw you," he laughs, flashing a smile. His smile was so beautiful.

"So, what time do I have to be ready by?" I ask as we continue walking.

"Well our set isn't til 4 so probably be ready around 6:15 ish?" He suggests smiling down at me.

"Okay cool."

We continue to walk around looking at everything. We talked and laughed a lot. I check the time and see that is about 1pm. I better get going since PTV's set is at 1:30 and I can't be late for that.

"Hey, I have to go get ready for The guy's set which is in thirty minutes. So I'll see you tonight?" I tell Alex.

"Yeah, I'll come by the bus and pick you up."

I give Alex a hug and walk back to the bus. Vic is probably wondering where I am already.