Chapter 8

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was currently around 3 in the afternoon. Today was my day off so I didn't have anything to do. Mostly just watch tv. I was in the middle of a (f/s) episode when my doorbell rings. Huh, no one rings my doorbell. I pause the tv and get up to answer the door.

It's Alex! He must of gotten back from tour. He looked the same besides from his hair being blue. It looked good.

"Hey! How was tour?" I ask motioning him inside.

"It was awesome! Meeting all the fans is the best part!" He laughs sitting down on the couch.

"That's good to hear!" I smile. It's so nice to see him.

"Yeah. I have to talk to you about something," he says in a more serious voice. I'm kinda worried...

Yeah, what do you want to talk about?" I ask looking him straight in the face. He looks nervous. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

Alex P.O.V

"We're friends right?" I ask her. How do I tell her??

"Yeah of course we are."

"I don't how to say this but, over tour my ex girlfriend called me. She wanted to get back together. I...we got back together..." I confess. I must sound like a complete ass right now...

She doesn't say anything, but her face tells me what she wasn't saying. Her smile faded and I could see disappointment and hurt behind her eyes. God I'm such a jerk.

"Oh...okay," she says not looking at me.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't think it would of worked out between us. I live in Baltimore and you live in San Diego. I'm so sorry (y/n). I care about you still and want to be friends," I apologize. She still not Looking at me.

"Yeah...friends," she whispers quietly.

"I'm really sorry (y/n)."

"It's okay, I understand..." She finally looks at me.

Tears are falling from her (e/c) eyes and her cheeks are pink. She won't look at me, just at the hardwood floors. I just fucked everything up. My flight leaves soon. I should be getting back home to see Lisa.

"I have to go, my plane is going to leave soon. I hope we can still be friends."

We both get up and she open the door for me.

"Bye Alex." She says quietly shutting the door behind me.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I can't believe that just happened. I thought that we could maybe be something more than friends but I guess not. Now he's back with his ex. I've seen pictures of her before when they were dating. She was way prettier than me.

God I was so stupid for thinking anything would happen. It still hurts that he picked her instead. I walk into my room and lay face down on the bed. Tears are still flowing down my face but I don't even care. I just wish I could disappear.