Chapter 20

-Time Skip to last Warped Tour date-

A/N: let's just say it's in San Diego

Alex P.O.V

So today is the last Warped show. It's sucks that it's over but I'm also glad since I'll get to spend more time with (y/n). I've been trying to think of a way to tell her that I'm in love with her. I want it to be romantic though. There's also another serious thing on my mind: should we tell the fans?

Right now Vic and I are sitting in their tour bus. The rest of the guys and (y/n) are out hanging with the other bands.

"Vic I kinda need your help with something," I start.

"Okay, with what?" He asks, now interested in what I'm going to tell him.

"I'm in love with (y/n)... I want to do something special to finally tell her that I love her. I was thinking of having her come out on stage and telling her then. But what if the fans hate her?" I explain running a hand through my hair.

"First of all, you finally fell for her! Second, that could be a good idea to pull her onstage. And third, who gives a fuck if they hate her?!? You love her and that's all that matters. I'm sure the fans will love her!" He explains.

"I want to get her a promise ring. I'm in love with her, but I know it's not the right time for marriage. I just want to show her that I want to be in a long lasting relationship with her. I want her to know that I'll love her no matter what," I smile. I love (y/n) so much.

"That's deep man. But I think it's a good decision. She's a very special girl Alex," Vic smiles putting a hand on my shoulder.

"So, do you think we have enough time to get one before the show?" I ask, hoping he knows where a jewelry store is close bye.

"I think so. Both our sets aren't till later. Lucky for you lover boy, I know a place not far from here." Vic smirks standing up from the couch.

"Okay let's go then!" I exclaim.

-Time Skip to show time-

Saying I'm nervous would be a complete understatement. I'm freaking out! What if she doesn't love me? What if she wants to break up? What if she doesn't want a long term relationship?

"Calm down dude, everything will be fine," Rian says trying to calm me down.

The guys knew about the whole plan. Towards the end of the set, I'd tell (y/n) to come on stage. After my big speech, I'll give her the ring.

"Hey Lex!" Someone shouts causing me to jump.

"Jesus Christ! You scared me (y/n)," I gasp.

"Sorry babe," she says, hugging me.

"It's fine," I say kissing her cheek, causing her to blush.

She does that every time I kiss her. It's honestly adorable.

"Yo Alex, you ready?!" I hear Jack yell.

"Well that's my cue," I say pulling away from her.

"Good luck!" She exclaims.

Trust me I'm going to need it...

-Time skip to end of concert-
(Sorry for all the time skips)

"We've had such and awesome time here at Warped this year! Now before we go I want to welcome someone to the stage. This girl is very special to me so, (y/n) can you come up here?" I say into the microphone.

Moments late she walks on stage. She's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a tie dye crop top, a black beanie and some Converse. Nothing too fancy but she still looks beautiful. She walk over to me and stands nervously by my side.

"So (y/n) and I have been dating for awhile. She beautiful, smart, funny, talented and the list can go on and on. She's one of the greatest people I've had the privilege of meeting," I say to the crowd.

I place the mic back on the stand but make sure I can still talk into it. I turn to (y/n). This is it.

"(Y/n), you are the greatest girl I've ever met. I don't really know how to say this.... But ever since I laid eyes on you in that record store, I knew deep down that you were the one. The one I want to be with forever. I know neither of us is ready for marriage right now but I got you a promise ring," I gush pulling the small box out of my pocket.

It's. A small silver band with a small sapphire and two small black stones on either side of it. I take it out of the box and place it on her shaky finger. I look up to see her face streaming with tears.

"I... I love it," she manages to say through her joyful tears.

"I love you (y/n)," I say looking straight into her eyes.

She gives me a huge smile before pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her waist and hugged her back tightly. It felt right. I could hear the crowd cheering loudly.

"I love you so much Alex," she smiles, looking up at me. I feel like I might start crying now!

I pull her close and kiss her. I feel her smile into the kiss as our lips move in perfect sync. I pull away and rest my forehead onto hers.

"Now was that not the best way to end this fucking show!" I tell into the mic.

The crowd cheers louder. This is hands down the best day of my life. I've got the girl I love with me and nothing could be better.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Today was the greatest day of my life! Alex finally told me he loved my me! I love him so much and want to be with him forever.

The your ended and now Alex and I were at my house relaxing. After their set we hung out with everyone else.

"Lex?" I ask raising my head off his chest slightly.

"Yeah babe?" He asks smiling down at me.

"I love you so much. Words can not not express how in love I am with you." I gush.

"I love you more than anything sweetheart," he says kissing my forehead.

"Even more than Jack?" I ask, jokingly.

"Yes, even more than Jack," he laughs.