Chapter 15

(Y/N) P.O.V

Holy shit Alex is kissing me!! I never thought this would happen in a million years. But here we are in a part kissing after I just told him my darkest secret. Being here with him feels right though.

We pull away smiling at each other.

"Wow!" We both say at the same time.

"(Y/n) I really like you. I have for awhile. So will you do me the great pleasure of being my girlfriend?" He asks holding both of my hands in his.

"Why yes I would love to be your girlfriend Mr. Gaskarth!" I laugh, pulling his face back to mine. We're finally together!

-Time Skip-

We make it back to the busses a couple hours later. Walking hand in hand, we walk back to PTV's bus.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" Alex asks.

"Yes of course!" I laugh.

"Ok good night Sweetheart," Alex gives me a quick kiss good night before walking to his bus. Best night ever.

As I walk in the bus to see Vic on the couch with his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face.

"You're late missy. You were supposed to be back at 11, it's now 11:05, " Vic says sassily, pointing to the time on his phone.

"Relax its only five minutes," I sigh plopping on the couch next to him and resting my head on his shoulder.

Vic is like a brother to me. He's the only person I told about my self harm besides from Alex.

"So how'd it go?" He asks.

"Good, I told him about my scars and he was very supportive and told me I was beautiful even with the scars," I smile.

"That's good. I can tell he makes you happy."

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!" I exclaim quietly trying not to wake up the guys.

"Thanks great! If he hurts you, I'm kicking his ass!" Vic exclaims.

"Whatever I'm going to bed," I yawn walking to the bunks.

"Night hun."

Alex P.O.V

It's about 7am and we made it to our next stop. Last night was amazing with (y/n). She's now my girlfriend and I'm the happiest I've been in awhile. I still haven't told the guys, except for Rian. Maybe we could meet outside the buses? I grab my phone and text her.

(Alex- italics, (y/n) bold)

Good morning beautiful ;)

Hey Lex, what up?

I didn't expect to answer so fast.

I was wondering if u would come meet the guys?

Sure. When?

In front of our busy in 30?

will they like me?

Of course they'll like you! Just meet me in 30 k?

Kk :)

I get out of my bunk and start getting ready. The guys are already up so I don't have to worry about them right now. I grab a Glamour Kills tank and a pair of skinny jeans. I grab a SnapBack and bit on my converse. I walk out into the main area and Jack is the first to notice me.

"So where were you last night?" He asks sipping his coffee.

"That's classified information," I tell him trying to hold back a laugh.

"You weren't buying drugs were you?!" Jack accuses pointing a finger at me.

"No."

"So why won't you tell us?" Zack cuts in now interested in our conversation.

"Because you'll guys will find out in-" I check my phone, "15 minutes."