Chapter 9

(A/n): Nick name- (n/n)

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been almost two months since Alex told me that he was back with his ex and that things wouldn't work out. I try not to think about it. My photography career has been taking off. I've been hired to be a photographer for Pierce the Veil and will be going on Warped Tour with them. They're such great guys and are fun to be around.

One of the people I work with on some projects, recommended me to their manager and told him that I was a great photographer. I had internally fangirled when I found out. PTV has been one of my favorite bands. The guys had instantly taken a liking to me. We hung out a lot since they also lived in San Diego.

They're supposed to pick me up any minute to pick me up for Warped Tour. I was staying on the bus with them. That should be interesting. They were all like brothers to me at this point. They know about the whole thing with Alex. Since All Time Low was also going to be there, the guys were going to make sure I didn't have to come in contact with Alex.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a honk outside. They must be here. I walk outside and the tour bus is pulled up out front. Vic runs out and grabs one of my bag.

"Hey my fake baby sister!" He exclaims, helping me on the bus. He's so weird sometimes.

"Hey Vic," I smile simply giving him a hug.

"(N/N)! You're here!" Jaime yells coming into the front of the bus.

"Hey Hime-Time," I laugh ruffling his hair just to annoy him.

"Aww come on not the hair!" He wines,trying to fix it.

Mike and Tony enter the room. Both looking excited to see me.

"Hey Turtle, Mikey," I walk over giving both of them hugs.

"Hey (y/n)!" They both say in unison.

"So you ready for this?" Vic asks leading me to the couch.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I sigh knowing I'll have to see Alex.

"Don't worry, we can find you a new guy to like! You know Kellin is single," Vic smirks wiggling his eyebrows a little.

"Nope, not happening. Kellic needs to happen, you guys belong together! It's destined for you guys to be together!"

"Sorry babydoll, you know I have a girlfriend," he shrugs laughing at me.

"Thanks for crushing my dreams of Kellic," I pout.

"Anytime," Vic winks.

For the rest of the afternoon me and the guys watch tv and talk about how great the shows are going to be. It's now 10 pm and I'm tired as fuck.

"Hey guys I'm gonna get some sleep," I say getting up from the couch.

"Night!" They all tell back as I walk to the bunks.

Mines on the bottom so I don't have to make an effort to climb into mine. Since I changed into so pj's awhile ago, I just crawl into bed.

Tomorrow is the first show and I'm nervous. Not because of it being my first time as a photographer for a band, but because of seeing Alex there probably with his girlfriend. I just hope that I can ignore him for most of tour.

-Time skip to next morning-

"(Y/n) get up! We're here!" Jaime yells into my ear making me jump and hitting my head.

"Fuck you!" I yell getting out of my bunk.

I walk into the main area and see the guys already dressed. They all seem to be waiting for me.

"What time is it?" I ask grabbing a water from the fridge.

"8 am so hurry up and get ready!" Vic yells ushering me back to the bunk area to get ready. What's up with all the yelling today?

I change into a pair of black shorts and a Pierce The Veil tank top. Might as well support the guys. I grab my black high top converse and one of Tony's snapbacks he gave me. I decided to just put some eyeliner on.

"Do I need to bring my camera right now?!" I yell at the guys.

"No, the show isn't till later!" Vic yells back.

I guess I'm ready then. I grab my pass and walk to the front of the bus. We all walk out of the bus and to the venue.

The guys had a meet and greet so I decided to walk around and check out the other tents merch tables. The guys don't go on til 6 and it's only 9 am so I have time to kill.

-time skip to PTV show-

PTV's show was about to start and I was standing close to the left side of the stage. I was hoping to get good shots of the guys. After that I'll go down in front by the security and get some pictures of the whole band. I was a little nervous since it was my first time at a big venue like this.

They guys came on stage moments later and started playing. They all seem to love preforming for their fans. The show was going great and I got some really going photos I'll look at on my laptop later.

Towards the end of the show I went backstage to wait for the guys to finish up. Moments the guys come backstage all sweaty.

"That was an amazing show guys!" I exclaim walking towards them.

"Thanks,now how about a group hug?" Vic smirks knowing that I hate being hugged right when they finish a show.

"Nope! Just stay where you are, you guys are covered in sweat!" I yell backing away a little.

"It's four against one, I think you're at a disadvantage," Jaime laughs as the all rush to hug me. Ewwww.

"Okay! You guys can let go now!" They then all let go of me.

"(N/N) there's a party with all the bands in about an hour, you should totally come!" Mike yells obviously excited to go to a party and drink a lot.

"I think I'll just go back to the bus and edit some of these photos," I smile. Parties really weren't my thing.

"Aww come on you should come!" Tony insists looking at me with a puppy dog face. That face is so hard to resist! I just don't feel like partying.

"I promise I'll go to the next one okay?"

After talking to the guys a little longer, I start walking back to the bus. I scrolled through Instagram not really paying attention to where I was walking. I drop my phone as I walk into something. I bend down to pick up my phone but a hand with a rose tattoo reached for it first. I only know one person with that tattoo...Alex.

"Sorry about that,here's your ph-" Alex stops when he realizes it's me. "(y/n)..."

Instead of replying,I just run to the bus. I can't bring myself to talk to him. I'll just burst out into tears looking pathetic. I was trying to forget that something almost happened between us before he went on tour. I could here him calling after me but I just ran to the bus.

Once I get inside I breakdown crying. Just seeing him, makes me realize how much I wanted things to work out between us. How heart broken I really am. It's not like we were dating but it still hurt to see pictures of him and Lisa together. It just reminds me of what could have happened between us; if he even liked me.

Instead of going to my bunk I sit on the couch with my knees against my chest just letting the tears fall.