Chapter 21

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been a couple months since Alex and I had confessed that we love each other. Things have been going great! Most of the fans have been real supportive. There are some who send hate but I try not to let it get to me. It's been a little difficult with our living situations. We've both been going back and forth from Baltimore and San Diego.

After talking it over, Alex and I decided that I would be moving to Baltimore with him. I wasn't easy but I feel like it's the right decision. I don't have any family in San Diego besides Vic and the guys. They have been more of a family to me than my actual one. God I'm going to miss them so much.

Right now the guys were over helping me back the rest of my stuff. It was kind of sad but I know it's the right decision. The guys help put the last of the boxes into the moving truck.

"God I'm going to miss you so much," Vic says pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you to Vic," I sigh, hugging him tighter.

"Come visit me and Jessica sometime okay?" Jaime say pulling me into a hug.

"Of course Hime-Time," I smile.

"I'm going to miss ya Sweetie. You better stay in contact! We still need to go to Harry Potter world together!" Mike exclaims, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Of course!" I yell.

"I'm going to miss you (y/n). Who else is going to watch Star Wars over and over with me?!" He says pulling me in for a hug.

I'm going to miss them so much.

"You know we'll see each other again right?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I know it's just that our baby girl is now off into the world," Vic says wiping away a single tear. Aww he's crying!

"I know. Who knows maybe I'll start my own band and become famous and tour without guys?" I laugh, pulling them all into a big group hug.

"I better get going if I want to make it to My flight," I sigh.

"Be careful (y/n)," they all say in unison.

"I love you guys," I say,  starting to tear up a little.

We love you too," they all say giving me one last hug.