Chapter 11

(Y/N) P.O.V

I finally stopped crying after a little while. My face is still red and my eyes still puffy. I still sitting on the couch in silence. I feel like I'm drowning in sadness and silence. Seeing Alex just reminded me of the day he came to see me in San Diego to tell me he was getting back together with Lisa. As long as he's happy...right? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on the door. I get up to open it and she the one and only Alex Gaskarth.

"(y/n), can we talk for a minute?" He asks looking straight at me.

"I...I guess," I move aside and let him in. He sits on the couch where I had recently been sitting.

"(y/n), I'm really sorry for hurting you. I just thought that things things wouldn't work out since you live in San Diego and I live in Baltimore. It was a mistake to date Lisa again, she ended up cheating on me so I broke up with her before Warped." Alex explains to me.

"So,you want to be friends...?" I ask unsure of what to say. Maybe more than friends?

"No, I want to take you on a date. I want to get to know you and start a relationship. I want to try things out between us." Alex says genuinely looking honestly.

"I think that I would be up for trying things out and maybe starting a relationship," I smile.

"That's great, so do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asks taking both of my hands in his.

My cheeks are now burning. "Yeah I'd love to Alex," I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Great! So do you wanna watch a movie since everyone is still partying?" Alex smiles relaxing into the couch.

"Sure! What about (f/m)?" I ask getting up and Turing on the DVD player.

"Yeah that's perfect!"

We both sit on the couch and watch the movie. About halfway through Alex pulled me closer so my head was on his chest. This was perfect. Me and Alex together. Well not together officially but you know what I mean. As the movie continues on my eyes start to close. That's the last thing I remember before I fall to sleep.

Alex P.O.V

Things worked out like I hoped they would. (y/n) has given me a chance and I intend not to screw it up. We've been watching a movie since we didn't really feel like going to they party. Half way through the movie I pulled get closer to me. She rested the head on my chest. This was so much better than going to a party.

As the credits rolled, I noticed that (y/n) had fallen asleep. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I mean that in a non creepy way. I grab the remote and turn off the tv. I guess I should head to the bus. I get up to leave as I gently lay her on the couch. As I get up to leave, there's a slight tug on my wrist. I turn around to see (y/n) looking at me.

"Don't go." She mumbles, still half asleep.

I nod my head simply and walk back over to the couch and take off my shoes and shirt. I'm just gonna leave my jeans on since that would be awkward if Vic and the rest of the band came back. I lay on my back and (y/n) sleeps on my chest. God she's so adorable. My eyes start to feel heavy and then darkness takes over.