Chapter 12

Vic P.O.V (a/n: surprise! Xp)

It's currently 8 am and me and the guys  were heading to the bus. I have a massive headache and can't really remember lay night. I'm sure all the guys feel the same way. I do remember Alex confessing his feelings for (y/n) to me and Tony last night though.

When we get to the bus Mike is the first to walk inside. Right as I was about to walk in Mike makes me stumble back. He has a giant smirk on his face. What's up with him?

"You've got to see this!" He yells in a hushed tone.

We all curiously walk in behind him. When we walk in, I see something I didn't really see coming. Alex and (y/n) were sleeping on the couch together. I guess he took my advice to come talk to her. This is a perfect photo opportunity. The guys must of thought the sesame thing because we all pulled out our phones.

(y/n) P.O.V

"They are so cute!"

"Shh Tony they'll wake up!"

"Vic they are perfect for each other!"

What are they talking about?! I groaned as I came out of my deep sleep.

"Guys she's waking up!"

Opening my eyes I jump when I see all the guys standing in front of me with their phones out. Why the fuck are they smirking at me? My eyes grow wide when I realize why they have their phones out. I jump, causing me to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"You okay there darling?" Vic smirks, trying to hold back from laughing.

"Fuck you Fuentes!" I yell probably a little too loudly.

I'm about to get up off the floor when I'm instantly pushed back down and a heavy weight is crushing me. I'm guessing Alex is awake. The guys are now laughing their asses off as I groan in pain.

Alex gets up and pulls me up after.

"Sorry (n/n), I wasn't expecting everyone to be here," he apologizes, grabbing his shirt and putting it on.

"So Alex, did you take my advice?" Vic smirks looking at Alex.

What are they talking about?

Alex P.O.V

"Yeah, I did...we're going on a date tonight after our set," I smile smiling down at (y/n).

I really want things to go well with her. I want to take her on a date and maybe even fall in love with her eventually.

"That's great dude. Treat her well, she's like our baby sister," Vic laughs.

"Okay. I better go check on the guys and see how hung over they are," I laugh putting my shoes back on.

"Okay, I'll see you later then," (y/n) smiles giving me a quick hug.

I want to stay longer but it's getting a little awkward with Vic and everyone else staring at us. After saying goodbye to the guys, I head to my tour bus.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"So did you guys have an eventful night?" Mike asks wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Of course not! We just talked and watched a movie! We both fell asleep, nothing else happened!" I protest, feeling my face get warm and a blush coming on.

"Not yet..." Jamie winks.

"Ugh, I hate you guys!" I yell,heading to the back room to get changed.

"We love you too!" They yell back in unison.

I put on an All Time Low tank top and some teal, ripped skinny jeans. I decided just to brush my hair since I didn't feel like doing it. I slide on a couple bracelets and put on my black converse. I decide not to put makeup on because again, that takes to much work. I think I'm ready. I grab my phone and wallet.

"I'm going to go walk around for awhile," I tell the guys who are too busy eating.

They mumble an okay as I walk out the door.