1:Hero of Mobious

(Before Sonic became hero of mobious)

Amy's pov

     I laid down in the roses and stared up at the clouds. "How beautiful."

"I know,right?" Sonic said, hanging upside down.

I giggled and sat up. "You monkey what are you doing."

"I'm having fun before goin into battle." Sonic grinned.

"Sonic, do you promise you'll stay with me, even after the battle?" I said,worried.

"I promise ames. I wouldn't  leave you for the world." Sonic said and hopped down from the tree.

"Be careful Soniku. I feel like something bad is going to happen." I looked down.

"It'll be ok. Trust me Amy." Sonic put both hands on my shoulders.

(After battle now, Amy is 18 and Sonic is 20. He is a hero and lives in the riches without acknowledging Amy or his friends.)

Amy's pov (18)

   I listen to the news feed on tv and it talks about Sonic non- stop. The battle happened a year ago. C'mon! It's annoying. >_>

Plus, everyone is geeking about how Sonic saved this chick named Sally and they supposely fell in love.

Bleh. >_>

I turned my tv off and call tails. "Ready to fix that motor?"

"Ready as I'll ever be buddy!" Tails laughed through the phone.

Ever since Sonic left, I've been doing things with the guys and girls. Whenever the guys need a extra hand, I'm there.

I look in the mirror st my long hair and put it in a pony tail.