Prologue: Dress Me Up

"Why am I lowered down in the position?"

A lady with dark brown hair exclaimed in disbelief, scanning the papers in her hands. Her eyes were dilated due to the furiousness running down her body. She felt taken back, knowing that she was doing her job well. "You would promote the CEO's daughter just because of her title?"

The old man with glasses sighed, "I need to do this Joy, we would all be screwed once the CEO had known about this."

She chuckled in disbelief, before scowling. "Is that how the business works?" She was furious more than anyone else, as if her eyes were going to pop out from its' sockets. She finally lowered her voice, before muttering, "Is this another reason why the sales of our company was going down?" Finally, the old man slammed his hands into the desk. "You are being disrespectful, Ms. Park. Should I lower your function in this company as an employee!?"

She turned speechless, unable to process what was happening. Once second, everything was perfectly going. Everyone assumed that she would get the promotion, due to her great performances. Yet, here she is- at the verge of being fired because of the CEO's daughter.

She finally pursed her lips, slamming back the papers to his desk, making a big chaos into the office. Everyone took a glance of her unexpected temper.

"Don't worry, I'll be resigning."

Everyone gasped, including the old man. "Joy, you can't do this.", "I can't stay inside a shitty company for three years waiting for a promotion that won't happen, good bye."

She walked out of the office, leaving everyone speechless.

________________________________

"We need another male staff, manager." A man with light brown hair spoke, pursing both of his plump lips together before searching for the reaction of their manager.

The so-called manager, clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Can't we hire a female? The atmosphere is dull.", "We can't sir, a female can't handle the work that our staff had emptied. We need a man, Sungjae." The man spoke, directing his eyes to his manager known as Sungjae.

Sungjae sighed, before running his fingers through his hair. "This is stressful, we should hurry and create a sign board, Changsub." He tapped the back of his staff, Changsub. Before he headed back to his little office that was full of dullness. He once again sighed in disappointment, "This day is really full of hectic disappointments. I need to warm up a little, later."

He took a sip of his water, before sitting down staring at the empty folder of people applying. He rolled his eyes, "Who would dare to apply inside an all-men company?", "Well, men?"

He scoffed, hitting his employee at the top of his head. ("Hey! How could you be like that to me!?" Changsub retorted.) Sungjae replied with a light laugh, "I'm the manager, so stay shut." Changsub politely stood in his manners, clicking his tongue while averting his eyes from the manager. Sungjae rolled his eyes upon the act of his employee. "Let's go to the bar, later." He bitterly sighed, while stretching out his arms.

Changsub's eyes widen, "How about the applicants?"

He replied with a sharp glare, "Where are they?" He pointed to the empty lane of space in the place they lended for possible applicants. Yet, the only thing there was dusts and cricket noises. Changsub chuckled, before receiving a smack on the head from Sungjae. Changsub raised his head in annoyance, as Sungjar chuckled, wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

"Sorry,hyung."

________________________________

"Shots!"