Eleven: "But hyung, aren't you drunk?"

"Park Sooyoung."

She heard a hiss of pain from the outside, echoing in her ears.

"Sooyoung, open the door!"

Her eyes were still closed, her blurry vision never left her, as it turns pitch black. She felt her breathe hitching in shortage, feeling like a rope strangling herself. She coughed a few times, before she heard the door banging. "I can hear her cough, open the door!"

And then everything went black, once again.

_____________________________

"Sooyoung."

Her eyes cracked open, before she realizes that she was lying into the lap of Sungjae, with a lot of crew surrounding her. She felt blank at the moment she stared into his eyes, before he sighs in relief, caressing her hair. She coughed a little, before she tried to rose from her position. "Ani, where have you been?" He exclaimed, his hands gripping on her shoulders, while worry runs into his gaze. At the corner of her eyes, she could see Bo impatiently tapping her fingers on the wall while she held her phone into her ear which made her confuse at all. "Park, answer me." Sungjae demanded, his hands shaking her shoulders. She shook her head in confusion, before mumbling, "I don't remember anything, hyung." Lies.

Changsub on the corner, was busy scoffing the lame excuse she gave, before motioning her to talk to him later as she nodded. Noticing the signals, Sungjae felt a light pang on his chest. "Is that so? But, you were running out of breathe..." he trailed off, unable to continue his words with the jealousy boiling inside his blood.

"Did the doctor answered?" Changsub asked, before Bo rolled her eyes in reply as she shushed him. "Shut up, I'm trying!" She retorted, before Changsub literally pulled her arm to make her dart her attention to him, "Better make sure it's a professional doctor, you...", "Yah, do you like Sooyoung?" Bo questioned, her eyes lifting to meet his gaze.

"Sooyoung is my friend, how can I like him? In fact, I still have my heart broken by... Why am I telling this to you? Aish, give me the phone!" Changsub replied, snatching her phone. "No wonder you're single." Bo scoffed, "Yah!" She chuckled, before he hands her the phone. "Do you still like Sungjae?"

She felt herselt taken back, before slightly nodding. "Why am I supposed to tell this to you? I'm off." She mumbled, before his hands landed on her arm, forcing her to look back at him. She felt her heart rose through his touch, before the proximity between them grew closer. "Because I have the rights to.", "Listen, Changsub..."

...

"Yah, is your head fine?", "Yes.", "Are you feeling alright?", "Yes, hyung.", "Is-", "Hyung! I'm fine!" Sooyoung exclaimed in irritation as they both marched back into their room. He slightly felt offended by the short temper she had right now, which wasn't normal for their days. They would always bicker, but end up laughing at each other. Right now, she was replying with a scoff or either a scowl, representing her irritation at his presence.

It wasn't also an accident that the room assignment was them being together in a single room. Gladly, he felt relieved since he could protect her, knowing some of the guys had the guts to do something even without their knowledge about her real identity. She opened the door first, before slowly walking into the comfort room, slamming it.

He marched over to the door of the room, before knocking. "Yah, make sure not to lock the door. You might faint." He heard a long silence inside, before hearing the door click, as if telling it wasn't locked at all. They haven't got a proper conversation ever since she disappeared from his sight. He felt her uncomfortability in his presence were growing bigger than usual. Was he being too much, or was he crossing the line of privacy for her? He felt like he was doing right, but was he clingy to irritate her?