Seventeen: F r i e n d s

"Listen to me!"

"You need to talk it out with Sungjae, something was probably going on." Bo retorted, pointing her fingers to Sooyoung who was currently in shock of what was happening. "When... how... Changsub."

Bo replied while biting her lower lip, "Ani, don't tell him yet. He doesn't know anything." Sooyoung shivers to herself, placing her fingers to massage her temples, "This is crazy. I mean you're engaged with Sungjae, and he was-", "You can't dictate a heart, dear." Bo places her fingers to her wrists, pulling her hand closer. "Take him back, Sooyoung." She knits her brows together, "You can't disobey Mr. Yook...", "We can." She muttered, "For sure, Sungjae declined the offer as well-"

They were cut off by a ring on Bo's phone. She hissed in defeat, answering the calls. "What is it?", "Let's talk, Chorong.", "I'm talking with Sooyoung." She muttered, "I accepted the marriage." It was Sungjae. Bo slammed her fists into the table, startling Sooyoung, which made snap out of her train of thoughts. "Are you crazy, are you playing with us!?", "Just go over here in my office and listen. Damn it!" He yelled through the line. Before she pursed her lips in response, "I'm going." She dropped the phone call, before she darted her attention to Sooyoung who was looking at her with concern. She sighed, "Sooyoung, I'll be going- can I talk to you later?" Sooyoung gulped, before nodding deliberately.

She stood up, before adding, "Also, my name is Park Chorong." 

Her heart throbbed all of a sudden, before Bo leaves her in the cafè. Park Chorong? Her head suddenly started to ache, as her breathing motion starts to fasten up the pace. She tightly clenches into her chest, unable to breathe properly.

Why does Park Chorong sounds so familiar?

She gasped a little, helding her breathe as she closes her eyes. Something is wrong.

She tried to stand up, but she ended up colliding with the floor. Her head banging
straight into the edge of the table.

"Miss!"
_________________________________

"You accepted the marriage?" Bo exclaimed.

"I felt like we need to ride along with my father." Sungjae seriously muttered, crossing his arms as he heavily sighed. "Why does it seem..." Bo mumbled in surprise, her fingers tapping into his desk nervously. "He knows something." He muttered, finally showing her the green bracelet that was similar with Sooyoung's.
"It's confirmed." Bo gulped a little, her hands grasping into the bracelet as she muttered, "What does this have to do with the case?" Her eyes lifts to meet his gaze. Sungjae closed his eyes, before opening them again, wearing the green bracelet as he glances at it.

"I find it hard to see why he suddenly declared our marriage in a rush when I was just starting my relationship with 'Joy.' Also,  why was he hiding along with mom for the real reason on why Sooyoung suddenly disappears on our tracks right after the accident? Take note, both of us with Peniel still had connections but none of us had news about her until she just came and applied." He explained thoroughly, his fingers lifting while gesturing points of his main ideas. She deliberately listened, while having second thoughts on what he just said. Clicking her tongue lightly, she mumbles, "If I accepted the marriage, I might be able to get some hints from your mom, since she's close to me." He gulped lightly, before muttering. "I just need to get Joy back after all of this."

Bo sighed heavily, "Did somebody texted you about certain informations?", Sungjae was shocked at her question, before nodding. "How did you knew?" Bo inhaled deeply, "Someone texted me saying that I need to check on your father's actions whenever he goes to the police station where Mr. Lim was designated." she muttered. "Shoot, help me." Sungjae replied, standing up. "I need to talk to Sooyoung-", "She won't talk to you." He turns around, with horrid in his eyes, "I need to tell her everything." Retorting, he felt a pang on his chest right after hearing those words. "You can't take her back in a complicated situation, Yook. She suffered enough when she's with you." Bo retorted, pointing into him before he grunted in annoyance.