Eight: "Pretentious Mister Miss."

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit!"

"Are you crazy?" Seulgi exclaimed, slamming her hands into the coffee table of the cafè, near their office. Sooyoung sighed in defeat, before speaking. "It wasn't me who declared that I'm in a relationship with Sungjae! It was him!" She yelled, before Seulgi's eyes widen. "Yah, does that mean that he's starting to like you... as a guy?" Sooyoung shook her head, "Ani! He can't." She placed her hands in the head, confused. "Wae? Aren't you supposed to be happy, since Bo can't complete with you even if you're disguised as a guy?", "What if he's really gay?" Seulgi laughed, "Ani, wait-"

"What if?"

"I think he likes you because of the curiousity in him. You should... Tell him before it gets worse." Sooyoung sighed, "Besides, you're falling for him right?"

Sooyoung scoffed, "No!" Seulgi laughed, "I guess it would be better if you tell everything. What if he started to fall for you, and realize that you're not the person he had in his mind?" She bit her lower lip in worry, before shaking her head. "I'll tell him sooner, don't worry.", "It should be later. Since, I felt like he already fell for you."

...

2. Your hands shouldn't tremble when your skin touches, together.

He clicked his tongue, before looking over the room. He sighed, "What is this? I know I'm straight but- he's confusing me!" Annoyed, he ran his fingers through his hair. Closing his eyes, he heard the door click- seeing his figure who had his eyes dripping in worry. "Hyung-", "Where have you been?" He asked, averting his shy eyes away from her. She panted in exhaustion, before running to him as she placed her hands in his arm, while he felt his hands sweat and tremble while his heart beat rises heavily. "I'm sorry." She muttered, before she directly looks into his eyes as his breathe hitched.

"Why were you sorry?", her lips seem to stay immobile. While her lips trembled, "I need to tell you something." His heart beat rose faster, half assuming to hear what his confession was. It was their current time together all alone in the whole office, while having their over time. He felt tension rising in the air after he heard her speak while her hands softly grasp in his arm. "Hyung, I'm actually-"

The conversation was thoroughly cut off when they heard a knock on the door.

"Open up the door!"

He slapped his forehead, while she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Looking at each other they spoke, "Bo."

______________________________

Awkward silence ran around the room. Only munches of food in their mouths were the only noises heard.

He cleared his throat, looking at Sooyoung, before Bo. Bo sassily crossed her long legs, tucking a few strands of hair at the back of her hair while she sexily clicked her tongue. "Oppa, have you changed your mind about your prank with Sooyoung with me?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes, before walking away from the scene in order to get another cup of coffee. His eyes followed her tracks, while blush sprawls out of his cheek with the thought of being in a relationship with Sooyoung.

3. The thought of both of you being together shouldn't bother you.

But it does, right?

"Sooyoung was a great boyfriend." He chewed through the food, trying to avoid his self from busting the news. Bo scoffed, "When would both of you end the prank?", "When you stop bugging me." He expected her to rant a little bit more, but she remained silent while she gulped- surprising him. "Do you really see me as nothing, oppa?"

He was surprised at the sudden out burst of seriousness in her. He sighed, staring at her. "Nothing was serious between us, Bo." She bit her lower lip, "Ani, oppa. I always know that even a little- I had the chance." He licked his lips in disbelief, before their conversation was cut off when Sooyoung came bringing three cups of coffees.