Twenty: Appa

"Push!"

Changsub shivers at the sound, while beads of sweat ran through his forehead, hearing his wife scream in agony while giving birth to their first baby inside the room.

He cringed, hearing her cries as he sighed, looking back and forth through the small window.

Exactly four years had passed by, giving them enough time to recover on the chaos and past happenings in their life. He had been happily married with Chorong, for a year. Who would've thought that two people who were bickering had end up relying into each other that falls into love? No one realizes.

"Mister Lee?" The doctor peeked through the door, lowering down his mask to speak properly. His fingers slightly shivered in occuring worry. The doctor smiled in triumph at him, motioning him to enter the room as nervousness lingers in his fatherly gaze. He smiled weakly, entering the room to see his wife that was deliberately closing her eyes in exhaustion as her arms were wrapped around a bundle of clothe that was wrapped in their baby.

With a dramatic fall into the floor, Changsub sobs, leaving his beautifully exhausted wife laughing weakly.

"My first baby!"

...

"She's so cute!" A lady out cried while she sweeps her bangs to the side, to have a full view of the baby's face.

Chorong smiled at her, chuckling. "We're also planning on having a party for our first child the next week, I'm begging you to come, Sooyoung!" Sooyoung bursted out laughing, before winking, "Why not?" She clasped her fingers to interlace with Chorong, looking into the face of the outcome of Changsub and Chorong's love. She lightly heaved a small sigh, feeling a little empty.

"You got to marry first, Changsub oppa." She clicked her tongue, looking over to Changsub that almost spat the juice he was drinking. (Before Chorong scolds him to stop over-reacting.) "I still remember when both of you were fighting." Sooyoung slightly chuckled at the thoughts before they started.

"You were perfect for each other." She smiled, with a hint of bitterness from her thoughts diverting back to Sungjae. Chorong noticed the sudden change of expression into her face, tapping her arm as she sighed while smiling. "Four years, he always linger back in the back of my mind." She playfully smiles, even if Changsub and Chorong could see the pain in her eyes. "Maybe it was the same for him." Changsub murmured, scrolling in his phone to look at his previous conversations with Sungjae.

"Are you going to our party, pabo!?"
"Of course, I would hyung. Just promise to give me a special treatment ;)"
"I would, just come you..."
"Two servings for me, you love me right?"
"You speak a lot, and bring my gift!"
"Eoh? You should be thankful that you met Chorong!"
"Aish, shut up."
"Ne, love you too hyung! ;)"

He chuckled, realizing he was busy now since he now held the bigger position in his father's company, because of the imprisonment his father received years ago. It was tough replacing him, but he just told him that he felt lighter than before, knowing everyone was peaceful, even the conscience of his father that was peacefully inside the prison.

"I'm envious." Chorong whined, staring through Sooyoung's picture of her own business. She laughs, "It was the idea of me cross-dressing, so I liked the theme of the cafè." She smiled at Sooyoung, who was busy blabbing about her new shop. "You should come any soon, eonnie!", "Arasso, I would!"

________________________

"Everyone was having their dates. And here I am, stressing over business." Sungjae smugly scowled, looking over to Changsub and Peniel.