Seven: List Number One

A motion of mouse-clickings and keyboard typings were heard inside a certain room. Awkwardness was filling the air, and no one was batting an eyelash into the co-workers they both share a room with.

Sweat started running through the pores of his forehead, sighing heavily- his eyes started sneakily peeking over his employee who was busy over the computer- Sooyoung. He felt anxious for realizing that they had held hands the whole journey last night, he even slept at his shoulder. With the thought, his heart started beating rapidly once again.

Her eyes awkwardly avoided his repeated sneak of gazes, since she felt uncomfortable with the initiations from last night as well. She would never admit the fact that she likes the feeling of his fingers clasped into hers. She needed to think that she came here only for work, nothing else. "Park." She quickly jolted up from her seat. Her eyes almost shaking, (If it's possible) as she directed her eyes to him who seems to be stiff as well. "Ne, manager?" He cleared his throat due to the formality. "We need to take over time, later." She felt her body tensed up once she heard 'we.', "About last night...", "Hyung-", "Sorry." She rose an eyebrow at his apology.

"I'm quite having a mannerism of holding hands when I'm sleeping." Lies. He spoke without straining his voice. "Oh." Disappointment seems to drip down from her voice, before she nodded telling him it's okay. So, had he held a lot of hands?

Jealousy started rising into her blood, before she sighed in irritation. Shaking her thoughts away, "Have you got anything more to say?", "Ani, continue on your work." Rolling her eyes without his sight, she sat back, pouring her annoyance with the mouse as she clicked with 'feelings.' He heard the unmerciful clicking of it, as he darted his eyes on her who was biting her lower lip while her eyes intently stared into the computer, intensifying her force while clicking the mouse. "Is there a problem?" He asked in concern. Snapping back to reality, she nodded.

"I'm fine."

He knitted his eyebrows together, "If you say so."

Rolling her eyes, she started going back to work.

...

"Oppa!"

Her ears almost rang through the cringy-aegyo voice as her eyes roamed around to find for the culprit of that voice; Bo.

"Sooyoung, hello!" Bo smiled, tapping her arm. She disgustingly rolled her eyes in annoyance, before she fakely smiled. "Ne, hello." She muttered lifelessly. Bo curiously peered over her face, "Why do you seem so lifeless around me?" Sungjae over heard the conversation, before sneakily peeking at them. Sooyoung stared at the annoying lady in front of her, before rising her eyebrow. "I'm tired-", "I get it! You're jealous!" Bo clasped her fingers together.

Her eyes widen in response, before looking around, "Why would I be jealous!?" Does she knew that she was liking him already? Does she realize that her gender was a girl? What?

"You like me." Bo declared, before they were interrupted by a loud laugh from outside. Sungjae quickly slapped his mouth with his palm, before running away from the scene.

She knit her eyebrows together, "What!?" Bo smiled, "Ani, Sooyoung. I only see you as a friend, but don't worry-", "Yah! Stop assuming you little..." She trailed off, before sighing in disgust. "Admit it, you seem to be jealous around us." Laughing in disbelief, she exclaimed, "You're not even pretty!" Shocking her. She rolled her eyes, walking away.

"That stupid idiot, she's been feeling like she's a pretty goddess! I'm prettier than her." She whispered to herself, before she bumped into someone. "Mian-" It was Sungjae. She rubbed the sore spot on her forehead, before bowing down, awkwardly. Sungjae laughed, before speaking, "Does she get on your nerves?" She nodded, before he nods as well.