Three: Sexuality

"Hyung, what happened last party night?"

Sungjae lifted his eyebrow to meet her curious ones. She was now acting like a little kid, telling him to try to remember everything. "I told you Park, I don't remember any thing." He muttered, clicking his tongue in annoyance since he was been asked with this question for the hundredth time. To sum it up, it was Monday- everybody hates Monday! He saw her sigh. Before nodding brightly, as she ran to the hallway. He raised his eyebrow once again, confused at the situation happening. He was now asking his self if he had done something embarassing on that night.

Lightly patting the back of his neck in exhaustion, he sighed. His eyes darted into the green bracelet in his table. He was curious about the owner since it was left in the bed. Meaning, he had a good time that night with a girl. But, why is Sooyoung bugging him? Scrunching his nose in frustration, he decided to shrug it off. Maybe a girl 'he' knew? He didn't knew.

"Yo, Sungjae-ah! How's last party night?" Changsub woo-ed winking before enclosing the door. Sungjae smirked in triumph, before shrugging. "My head hurts, meaning it was a good one." Chuckling, Changsub nodded. "Yah, there's this girl named Irene. And she was a goddess!" He exclaimed, before his mind darted into a world full of imagination about that girl. "She's such a great girl, but- she didn't have the time to mingle with me. In fact, she approached that lady first!" He yelled, emphasizing the word 'lady' for Sooyoung. Until, he slapped his mouth with his palm, didn't expecting that it would slip on his mouth. "Lady, who?" Sungjae asked in confusion of the flow of story, as Changsub shook his head, "It's nothing."

Sungjae nodded, before he took the green bracelet within his fingers, "Have you seen who I got my night with?" He asked Changsub, before he shook his head. "I think this belongs to her." Changsub was uninterested at first at the bracelet, before his eyes widen remembering something.

"Changsub-oppa, my bracelet was missing!", "Waeyo, Sooyoung-ah!? Where did you put it!?", "I don't know, oppa. I-" her eyes widen, "In the bed, it's in the bed!" She ran off completely, making him raise his eyebrow in response.

"Bed?"

"I saw this on the bed." Sungjae muttered, making Changsub break out into a huge horrified face. "Maybe, it was just misplaced." Changsub defended, trying to pry the situation away from Sooyoung. Chuckling, "Ani, I even remember Park bringing me towards the room before it blurrily ends. I know I had a girl in my arms that night, you can't possibly say that I fucked Park, right?"

He- was actually a girl, Sungjae-ah. Changsub closed his eyes in response before replying with a stiff face. "Yah, what's with that expression?" He exclaimed, beads of sweat were already forming in his forehead. "I didn't have a lay with a guy, am I right?" Changsub laughed awkwardly, "What do you remember, anyways?" Clicking his tongue, he blinked a couple of times. "Slim waist, and also- I remember a scar drawn on her waist. It can't be possibly a guy since her features were all about a girl. I'm telling you." Sighing in awkwardness, Changsub decided to slap his forehead.

Sooyoung, you idiot!

_______________________________

"Don't you ever tell that it belongs to you." Changsub confronted her, as her eyes widen in disbelief.

"D-did something happen between us last night?" She exclaimed, her eyes almost popping out of her skull. Changsub didn't reply at all. In terror, she yelled. "Yah! Changsub-oppa!" She screeched, slapping his arm. "How could I know? It was Sungjae telling me something did happen!" Shaking her head, "Ani!" She whined, placing her hands on top of her head.