Epilogue: Thank you

"What do you mean that you can't go?"

"You dragged us to go in that shitty amusement park just fot Zeo. Why were you telling me to just go alone?" Sungjae complains through the phone, his voice almost cracking because the early sun was just rising and then, he suddenly received a text from Changsub, saying that they can't come along in the amusement park. He hissed in response, unable to know where he would give the left-over ticket he had. "Mianhe, Sungjae-ah. You can just use the left-over tickets and I'll pay for it.", "You better!" He yelled, slamming the phone down as he sighs in defeat, placing the two tickets on the top of his cabinet, before plopping back into the bed of his that was still messy as ever, sighing as he looks over to the tickets once again, he rolled his eyes while scrolling through the phone to find someone to come with him. Abruptly stopping, his eyes widen to see that he accidentally pressed into a number that he shouldn't be contacting.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He immediately dropped the phone call in order to decline a conversation that was supposedly starting. He sighs in relief, before contemplating that she already answered the call yet, he just faltered to decline the start of it. He cursed lightly, before receiving a text message from a certain someone.

"Wae? -s." It was obviously Joy, who was currently confused on the other side because of his call. He cursed at the tip of his tongue, as he rolled his eyes, deciding whether to say that he accidentally pressed the call line, or if she would be the one he wanted to bring into the amusement park for later. Shit, for damn's sake. He sighed, about to type into his phone, before he flinched upon the ringing of his phone- surely, it was her calling.

"What do I do!?" He hissed, reluctantly sliding the answer line as he placed the phone near his ear. "Hello?" He bit his lip in confusion on what to answer, as he heard her sigh in defeat from the other line. Hr was supposed to be brave and bold, what was he doing right now? He gulped, feeling a lump of his throat. "H-hello?" She chuckled from the other line, admitting that there was a tint of blush sprawling in her cheeks.

She was currently at work, and she was obviously exhausted. But for now, she was supposedly working on a half-day, and she was having trouble on how she would release her stress out from the current works. She had the hint of asking Sungjae to tug along with her. Yet, she felt awkward even if they were just developing their friendship back after all the chaos from before. Their parents have fixed their issues, and there would be no hindrance once again for them, but she was still on the verge of contemplating whether to make a move or not knowing that she might hurt him again. She waited for him to speak on the other line, yet he didn't spoke. "Why did you call?", "I... well..." He wanted to blurt out how he accidentally pressed on the call line, yet he knew he wanted to drag her for a day on the amusement park for later night since he knew that tomorrow would he her day-off.

"Oppa?" He gulped through the cringy-aegyo voice she just spoke, knowing how he adored how cute she was even if he can't see her face to face. "I'm wondering... if you're free, later?" Bingo. Her eyes dramatically widen from the initiation he gave her out after all the time they were friends once again. They would always find time to go out, but with the others tugging along. They would never have a time only with the two of them. Just like before when they were reunited in a party, yet it was with Changsub and his company. They'd run out for a beach vacation, but it would be a room separated for both girls and boys, plus they were more than ten- and they didn't have any time to talk to each other considering how they were busy with their own group of friends. She would admit that her feelings never faded away, even if they stay separated for a long time. They were still awkward with each other even if they reconcile to go back as being friends. She haven't got any recent news about him having a girlfriend or any fling and dates, to the point of wishing that he might still have some space of feelings for her. Even if it's just a wish, she hoped for some signs of him showing interest in her once again.