One: A Guy with that Smile?

"Oppa- hyung."

Sooyoung ran over to the room of hers, while Seulgi cautiously watched her over the back. "Why are you doing this? Stop acting as if you're a man. You're digging your own grave, it's obvious that you're a girl!", "Who told you? They have fallen for me." Sooyoung smirked, fixing her hair as she tightened the fabric around her chest to flatten her breast area. Seulgi slapped her forehead in response, "Why is he such an idiot?"

She stifled a laugh, before rolling her eyes. "Pretend to be my girlfriend, Seulgi-eonnie." Her eyes widen before shaking her head, "Ani! You're ridiculous!" Sooyoung replied with a playful pain written all over her face, "How could you ignore the most handsome guy in Seoul?" They both laughed together, as she fixed her bowtie before grabbing the coat.

"I'm Sooyoung-hyung." Sooyoung muttered, before smirking as they laughed.

______________________________

"So, this is the day that you're officially starting. Congratulations, Mr. Park." Sungjae spoke, before lending out his hand to reach for hers.

She replied with a light smile, before replying, "Thank you, oppa." Her eyes widen all of a sudden, before changing her words in a quick motion, "Hyung." He lightly clicked his tongue with her actions, making it confusing for him. "Let me assist you all the way, until you get used to it." She nodded her head, before fixing her ties, trying to make his composure appear like a man.

While they were walking along the hallway, he kept on stealing glances into the back, like he was trying to caught something. Judging by the way she or rather 'he' acts, he felt like he wasn't meant to be called as a 'man.' He saw the way 'he' fix his bowtie nonstop, and the way he roam his uncomfortable eyes as well.

Is he gay?

He shook his head from the thought, before heading right into his office. "Geez, this sucks." He heard 'him' mutter under his breathe, as he chuckled in delight. "Park." He turned around to see her standing straightly in force, which made him smirk. "This is your work place with me.",

He saw her eyes widen, as she blinked a couple of time, "Pardon me, sir?" He lightly chuckled, "Do bear with my words, hyung. I'm kind of weak in hearing, can you please wait a minute?" She asked, before she completely ran off.

She was about to enter the comfort room of the girls', before she realized that she was disguising as a guy. Also, she saw a certain employee who saw her hesitate; Changsub. She blinked a couple of times before she went with pride inside a guy's bathroom. (Well, until she bumped her head in the closed door, poor 'him.')

She took a long glance in the mirror, as she felt awkward within seeing a couple of guys inside. How can I stay like this for so long? Rolling her eyes, she directed herself into the part where there was a door for privacy. She took the moment to text Seulgi,

"Eonnie, how can I do this? I'll be with him forever inside the room of office. I didn't knew it was the slot to be his assistant!" She played with her lips nervously, as she tapped send. She suddenly startled, upon hearing her phone ringing as she directly answered it. "Eonnie!", "Waeyo, Sooyoung? I told you in the first place to not to that, you didn't listen to your eonnie!", "Mianhe, but- what can I do? I'm already here!", "I don't know about you. Let's talk later, just be comfortable and manly, okay?"

She dropped the phone call, before wiping beads of sweat in her forehead. She bit her lips, before fixing her coat once again.

Opening the door, her eyes widen within the sight she saw.

"Hello, Mr. Park, or should I say...

Ms. Park?"
___________________________

"You're hilarious, Sooyoung." Changsub chuckled in delight, before taking a sip of soft drinks in the can he was holding.