Six: Clasped

"He's sick?"

Sooyoung knit her eyebrows together, confused at the sudden news given to her by Changsub. "All of a sudden, his personal doctor told us that his sickness wasn't usual. But, it would wear off sooner. He just needed to take medication."

Her face frowned from the news she received. Nodding a little, she thought that maybe she'd just give him a visit later. "Oppa, would he be fine?" Changsub snickered, "Are you starting to like him, Sooyoung-ah?" Her cheeks redden with his question, as she denied it. "Ani, I'm just worried." He chuckled, "Are you sure?" She rolled her eyes, "Yes!"

They were surprised when they saw a certain someone entered the office with a thick coat wrapped around his body.

"Hyung!" They both exclaimed, surprise to see Sungjae who had his eyes a little gloomy while he coughed. "Why didn't you take a day off?" Sooyoung exclaimed, before having no response from him. She knit her brows together, before he literally spoke. "Changsub-hyung, can you take over? I'll be leaving after the lunch break." Changsub was confused at the task given to him, but obeyed nonetheless. Changsub and Sooyoung both glance into each other, confused at his expression. "Ne, manager." Changsub replied, before leaving the office.

Sooyoung blinked a couple of times, before she darted her attention into him. "Hyung."
He didn't even bat an eyelash into her. She felt frowning at his action right now. She sat across him, before raising an eyebrow, "Are you fine?" She saw the red stain warming his cheeks and ear, before he curtly nodded without looking at her. Confused and all, she placed her palm into his forehead as she felt his breathe hitched, yanking her arm away while his eyes widen.

"Hyung, are you okay?" She asked in confusion, before he scoffed nodding while huskily speaking, "Don't worry, I'm fine." Her face being full of confused expression, she shrugged before tapping his arm, "You should go home.", "Yah, aren't you suppose to work? I'll go home later." She chuckled a little, "I'll work after you go home. You might need assistance."

There goes his heart again, beating rapidly. He gulped, before restraining his self from smiling. Why does his heart keep on beating? He can't fall for a guy- a girl- wait, for someone he thought was a guy!

He sucked in some air, before replying. "Don't bother." She rolled her eyes with his stubborn attitude. "Boys are really stupid to deal with.", "But, you're a boy as well."

She clicked her tongue, Shoot. "Do me a favor Park, I need silence."

What's with him today?

...

Changsub laughed, clapping his hands together. "Why are you laughing?" Sooyoung sharply asked, "Sooyoung, give him a chance to rest. He might feel sore and all." Shrugging, "Ani, it's fine. I'll go work." She muttered.

Her eyes fallen into a single lady walking towards his office. She frowned, seeing how she confidently took those steps, while she had brought a bowl of soup for take-out. Sooyoung shrugged, assuming it was for Sungjae. "Sungjae was really lucky to have an admirer like Bo-ssi." Changsub clicked his tongue before following the lady known as 'Bo's' track. She knit her brows together, "She likes Sungjae for almost two years. And it was funny how Sungjae kept on receiving her love just for a friend." His eyes landed into Sooyoung, peeking over to see her expression.

He saw her stood up from her seat, before walking into the office. Changsub stifled a light chuckle, "She's jealous."

____________________________

"How were you feeling?" Bo asked, raising her hand to wave in front of his face.

His eyes landed into her blue lensed eyes, along with her smooth brown hair that was up until her shoulders. He shook his head, uninterested. "I'm fine, you can go." Bo shrugged, "It's been two years, Sungjae-ah." He scoffed, "I'm not asking anything from you." She rolled her eyes, before smiling. "Just wait, Sungjae-ah. You'll fall for me." She winked, before he chuckled, "Stop acting as if you have me, Bo."

Their conversation was cut off when Sooyoung knocked lightly, before entering. His attention hurriedly fall into hers, before Bo smirked at her entrance. "Is he your new employee?" Sooyoung felt irritated at the first time she spoke about her, before she sighed. "Hello." Mumbling, she placed two glasses of coffee in their table.

"You're a pretty guy." Bo spoke out, before she fakely smiled, "Thank you." Sungjae shrugged, "Is he?" Bo slightly smiled, "Are you jealous?"

He's not. Sooyoung slightly gritted her teeth, before she took a sip of her own coffee, "Shit!" She yelled before the hot water stung her lips, startling her. "Are you okay!?" Bo exclaimed, before walking into her. "I'm fine." She mumbled, before she heard him chuckle lightly before muttering, "Idiot."

Rolling her eyes, she apologized to Bo who had got a tissue roll to dab on her coat. Her eyes widen, "Are you a girl?" She whispered. She flinched, before replying. "A... A lot of girls had asked me that as well. But, I'm a guy." She slightly muttered, before she saw a frown on Bo's face. "Is that so?" She asked, sitting back across Sungjae. Her eyes nervously falls on Sungjae who was busy taking a sip of coffee.

"Sungjae, I'll be going on an exclusive trip. We have a left over of two person, can you come?" Her eyes almost twitched in annoyance, Please say no. She lightly sighed, before wiping the excess spill of coffee on the table. "I'm busy." He declared, before she almost smirk in victory.

Sooyoung retreated away from the scene, before she lightly chuckled outside.

Pumping her fist into the air, she laughed. Take that!

She awkwardly drop her hands into her sides, seeing Eunkwang who was shocked at her sudden fist pump in the air. "Ani, hyung..." She muttered, Eunkwang lightly chuckled, "Sooyoung, are you okay?", "Ne."

She was suddenly pushed aside in surprise, before she saw the culprit walking away in anger. She blinked a couple of times before realizing it was Bo. She frowned, going back inside, "Sungjae-hyung." She called out, before he innocently raised his head, "Why did she walk out angrily?" He shook his head, "I rejected her for the hundredth time. I'll be going home." He coughed a little, before leaving her inside the room.

Right after he left, a huge smile broke into her face. Laughing, she jumped in joy.

"You're not jealous?" She flinched at the voice from behind, Changsub. "Hyung!" She yelled, before slapping his arm. "You seem so happy to hear Bo rejected!" She smirked, "Ani!" Changsub laughed, "Really?"

She pouted, hiding her grin. "I'm not!", "If you say so!" He sang before she rolled her eyes.

She stood outside the room, before the edge of her eyes landed into the boy's bath room.

She found that Sungjae was coughing blood in the sink, as her eyes widen.

"Hyung!"

...

"His throat just got sore from the cough. Don't worry, it would soon heal." The doctor spoke, before she worriedly nodded as her eyes dart into Sungjae who was busy chewing on some medicine given to him.

"Let's get you home, hyung." She muttered, before he stood up casually from his seat. She rose her eyebrow, as they headed into the back seat while Changsub started the engine. She sighed in relief, before closing her eyes in exhaustion. After a few minutes, she felt his head collided into her shoulder, while hearing him snore loudly. She felt frozen at the spot, before her breathe hitched. Changsub chuckled, "Are you enjoying?", "Ani!" She exclaimed, before she closed her eyes, relaxing herself.

His hand slowly traveled to reach her fingers, as he felt her body tensed up. Pretending to sleep, his hand squeezed lightly into her, before she tried to clasp his fingers as well not to wake him up. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead, before she closed her eyes once again.

He sighed, pursing his lips together.

I still don't know where my feelings are going, but I'm contented on what I'm doing. He sighed in satisfaction, feeling the content of his hands clasped into hers.

Changsub smiled, clearing his throat.

Sooyoung flinched a little, before looking over to Changsub in the mirror. "Are you happy?"

She laughed, "Ani.."

_______________________________

A/N:

I haven't updated the other story, but I'll surely try to at this week! I hope you all have an amazing day! Hugs!