Thirteen: Past Matters

"Shhhh!"

Sooyoung slightly cursed, covering his mouth before he could even say a thing. They were now back at work after a long week in the resort. Currently resuming to their paper works and such things. But there's this one guy who wouldn't stop bothering his girl.

"Sooyoung, come over here."

"Sooyoung, you need to see this."

"Sooyoung-ah!"

"What the hell..." She retorted, before shotting him a glare as he smiled innocently back at her. She slightly scoffed before smiling back, even with the hint of annoyance was inside her, she won't deny that she just keeps on melting down whenever he genuinely smiles at her.  

"Hyung, give me all the paper works.", "Ani.", She sighs in frustration at his childish remarks, before he stifled a laugh as he stood up walking to her direction, handing the papers carefully as the sheets reached the tip of her fingers. She lightly snatched the paper away from his hands, before glaring into him. "What's with you today, really?" He asked, before he propped his hands into her chair, leaning close to her face as she felt her heart almost dropping at the sight of his beautiful and glowing face, his monolid but shining eyes, his plump and kissable lips... Wait.

She shook her head from the thought, lightly pushing him away before he chuckled, pulling her into a huge hug, "Hyung." She whined before chuckling as he nuzzles his nose into the crook of her neck. "Sooyoung-"

A knock suddenly interrupted their moment, both separating away all of a sudden, with their fingers nervously trembling in surprise.

They both exchanged glances, before Sungjae marched stiffly into the door, opening it.

"President-nim?"

______________________________

"No relationships allowed."

He stiffly stood up beside the president, before glancing into the lady that was nervously looking into the ground, standing into the line along with all the co-workers that was casually listening to what the president was rambling about. Right after hearing what the rule was, he felt like it was huge slap to him since it was him being in a relationship with his employee. Glancing upon her, she nervously shrugs her shoulder as well.

"Do you understand?" The president exclaimed in a form of declaration, before everyone stood up stiffly, telling that they understood. "Mr. Yook, I need you to inform me when there are workers here in a relationship.", "Hah?" He questioned in surprise. Obviously, who would be in a relationship if it's an all men company? No one! And now he was commanding a manager that was currently in a relationship with a lady disguised as a man. Oh, the irony.

He lightly chuckled in nervousness, before nodding as he felt his finger turning white from grasping upon the wall behind him. Changsub rolled his eyes, before chuckling silently, finally having a hint of what was going on between the two. "Manager, are you alright?", "Yes, sir." He muttered in a low and husky tone, before avoiding his eyes within the manager.

Well something was up.

...

"Isn't he crazy enough? We're all men in the company, why would anyone of us be in a relationship?" One of the co workers shouted in annoyance, before slamming his hands into the desk as everyone laughs in response, agreeing with what he was saying. "Silence." Sungjae snaps in response, glancing intently at his employees who was currently joking about the rule, making them shut up all of a sudden as they followed his track, marching into the room.