Ten: The Collission of Feeling and Confusion

His eyes suddenly narrowed, remembering he didn't even knew her home. His eyes went over to her, constantly sleeping. Shrugging, he tried to take a look at her cellphone for the location, finding nothing.

Scoffing, he rolled his eyes before looking at her. His hand tapped into her hand, before silently cursing how to romance was ruined. Her eyes opened slightly, before it widens like a saucer as she blinked a couple of times, "Hyung!" Nervously smiling, he nodded. She fiddled with her hoodie, before hiding her face once again. Chuckling, he took off her hoodie before she pulled it back once again.

"Hyung!" She hissed, before he lightly laughed, releasing her as she pulled the hoodie back into her head. "Did you cry?", "Ani, I'm just tired.", "Is there something bothering you?", "Wae? There's nothing." She muttered. Letting out a long whistle, he chuckled. "Okay, where's your home?", "I can go home alone." She muttered, about to go outside the car when his hand pulled her arm back to sit down.

"Hey!" She yelled, before he rolled his eyes, "You should feel honored since I'm taking you home.", Clicking her tongue, she chuckled, "Whatever."

He ran through the roads at the late night while she gave instructions of the directions. She kept silent as long as she could, before he took short glances at her right after smiling. "Park.", "Yes?", He smiled once again at her shy voice. "You're beautiful."

Her eyes widen in surprise, before slightly cringing. "Hyung, are you... gay?" He laughed, "Are you really asking me such questions?", She confusedly stared at him in response. "I'm saying this because that's what I see. And, I know you need assitance, being a fragile lady..." he trailed off nervously, before landing his gaze at her who had her eyes widen. "What did you said?" He shook his head, "Ani, ani.", "But, I heard it." She muttered, before mumbling, "How did...", "Huh? It just slipped out my mouth, you really look like a girl." Her expression relaxed a little, before she sighed in relief. "Is that so?", "Why were you so nervous?", "I'm not, I'm just asking." She landed back on her seat, before he grinned.

It's better to let the fun to myself rather than her knowing what I knew.

_______________________________

Aniyaaaaaaaa!"

"Yah, shut up!" Changsub retorted. "You should go, it's required for us!" He added, looking up into the eyes of the poor lady who was wearing a suit and tie. "Ani, what would I wear?" She shook his arm, before Changsub sighed in defeat. "Just wear a tank top and trunks, bam!" He suggested, looking out for reasons to find her way inside the event their manager had announced.

"Once in a year, we always declare a team building along the whole company in order to strengthen our team's unity. But then, we realized that it's a stressful year for us. So, the team had decided a good two days and a single night in resort for everyone." She cringed through out the thought, "You mean... I'm not going.", "You need to!", "How!?", "Yah, are you still that bitter from Bo and Sungjae-ah? Let me tell you-", "Aniyaaaaa, shut up!" Sooyoung whined, her hands repeatedly hitting her oppa. Changsub chuckled, head locking her, "Yah, why don't you tell him already?", "Tell who what?"

They were cut off with their scene by someone who entered the room.

"Hyung." She trailed off nervously, before pushing Changsub away from her. Sungjae rose his eyebrow in confusion, with a slight jealousy running in his head, sighting the two who had their bodies close to each other. "What's with the face?", "Do you like Park?" Sungjae was taken back with his own question to Changsub.