Fourteen: Oppa, Mianhe.

His hands clenched tightly into the shoulder of Peniel, his jaw clenching before he muttered, "Nothing, I was just asking."

Sooyoung's curious eyes were driven into both of them. "Asking what, hyung?" Peniel shrugs in response, before he reveals something that was touching his fingertips that made his eyes snap open.

"Is this yours?" Peniel questioned, innocently looking over to Sooyoung, who curiously peered into the material before she realized that it was the green bracelet that she had missed before. "Oh, why does this thing shows out of nowhere?" Sooyoung happily reaches for her bracelet, before Sungjae's fist clenched in annoyance and anger, constantly averting his gaze away in order to avoid the tension from rising.

"I was just curious, Sungjae. Don't be intimidated, instead just show your hyung a smile." Peniel muttered before he continuously hit on his nerves, walking away casually, leaving his fist and jaw clenched.

Without knowledge of the tension, Sooyoung turns around, wearing her bracelet before she looks over to him, asking. "What's the problem, hyung?" He scoffed in response, before shaking his head as he marched away in order to follow Peniel, as he left her in confusion.

"Oh, you're still following me." Peniel muttered in annoyance, turning around as he scoffs, stopping right in front of his office room. "What's the point of it, where did you got the bracelet?" Sungjae retorted, his arms crossing in unsatisfaction before heavily breathing. "I was passing on some reports and I saw it on the floor, why were you sa affected?", "Because it doesn't seem like a coincidence."

Peniel laughs sarcastically, before his weight turned swiftly around. "Is there something going on with you and Sooyoung?" He realizes that his figure froze from the question, as he clicked his tongue averting his eyes away from Peniel. "A guy won't...", "A guy?" Peniel asked loudly, before his eyes narrowed, enjoying the frozen friend of him.

"What do you know, were you still jealous that your dad had gave me the position?" Sungjae retorted, his fist almost breaking apart by the clench he was creating within it. Peniel scoffed in annoyance, while looking over at him, "I just gave a bracelet, are you afraid that I might take Park away?", Sungjae's eyes widen in surprise, before his fist found its way quickly to land over Peniel's cheek, making him stumble into the door while everyone gasps in surprise. Sooyoung's eyes widen quickly, supposedly to run into the scene, before she felt a hand grasp into her arm, pulling her away from the scene. "Wait-,"

"What's your problem?" Peniel exclaimed, his hands curling up into fists as he grabbed Sungjae's collar to push him into the wall.

Laughing sarcastically, Sungjae hissed. "Stay away from us. You've already like our childhood friend before that was supposedly engaged to me, but you knew you can't get her. What would make you think that you can get Park away from me?"

Peniel chuckled in response, releasing his hands from the collar. "You haven't knew it, don't you?" His eyes narrowed, while his brows knit in response, "Knew what?" He had a feeling of little suffocation happening into his chest from the way Peniel gazes into his eyes intently, shoving him into the wall before muttering, "Doesn't it scare you that I know a lot to break your position over here and your relationship with-", And then the talk was interrupted with a punch once again.

The constant fighting was just happening until Changsub barged in, dropping the coffee that he just bought outside in surprise before he ran inside the scene, calling for help to pull the two away from each other.