Chapter 7: Aiden

Getting dressed for dinner, I think back on my whole day. I met Aurora, the beautiful girl in the video Dad showed me last night. When she came into first period and sat at my table I couldn't look at her because, for some reason, I was blushing like a twelve-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. That and I was trying to discreetly adjust my dick because it apparently likes the sight of her, too. It was painfully obvious that Carter and Nate were attracted to her as well until she mentioned her friend to Carter. I wonder if that was something she mentioned just to put him in the friend zone. I'm pretty sure that Nate is still into her and probably the whole rest of the team, too. I wasn't trying to come off as an ass but I didn't know what to do.

I played dumb today about not knowing who she was and what happened to her mother because I didn't want to freak her out, especially on such a sensitive topic. I knew about her mom but when she mentioned her ex, I was all ears. I had to listen to every detail.

When she told me that he hit her, I wanted to end his fucking life and that's an anger I've never felt before. How could someone call himself a man when he hits a woman? How could he even do that? Even when Serena pushed me to the limit, I never once thought about hitting her or harming her in any way. So for someone to do that to someone as good as Aurora makes my blood boil.

When we were all outside checking out her Ferrari, she took her jacket off and I nearly lost my fucking mind. I did my best not to strip the rest of her clothing off in my mind but if I'm being honest, I wasn't all that successful. It's like the more skin she showed, the more enthralled I was by her. And then I saw the tattoo on her forearm and, though it's a simple tattoo, it stilled turned me on. The effect she's had on me in just one day almost scares me for the future.

As I'm putting my shoes on I hear the doorbell ring and I rush downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and pretend I'm looking for something so I don't seem awkward. I hear Dad welcome them inside and I walk out of the kitchen, ready for introductions.

"Ah, and this is my son Aiden," he motions to me.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Lane. Hey Aurora," I smile at her and shake Mr. Lane's hand.

"Son I think your heart is in the south because that's a nice firm grip you got there," his accent reminds me of when Aurora's slipped out today and I smile.

"Thank you, Sir."

Dad invites them to the dining room and I let them walk in front of me. I can't help stop myself from taking a quick peek at Aurora's ass as she walks in front of me. Fuck, I shouldn't have done that. What she's wearing is going to drive me crazy all fucking night. Her entire outfit hugs her in all the right places. Giovanni pulls out a chair for her and she thanks him. I'm sitting right across the table from her so when she bends over to sit down in her chair, her breasts are even more accentuated and I know I am in deep fucking shit tonight.

Giovanni disappears into the kitchen and returns a minute later with a huge tray of all of our dinners. He sets a plate full of steak, loaded mashed potatoes, and an assortment of different vegetables in front of each of us.

"I hope you all enjoy the meal. I decided that since you are from Texas you would like to have a familiar, southern food choice," Giovanni talks to Aurora and her father.

"Oh my, I love your accent! What part of Italy are you from?" Aurora has this lightness to her voice that's automatically intriguing I'm sure to more people than just me.

"I am from Genoa," he places his hand on his heart out of pride.

"Genoa is absolutely breathtaking. I've been there a few times, actually. Do you miss it?"