Chapter 17: Aiden

"Ready for round three?" She asks and I'm still in shock from what just happened.

We just had amazing sex. She gave me a strip tease and it took everything in me not to rip her clothes off right then and there, but she made me wait. I had her under me, staring down at her beautiful naked body. If she wasn't sexy enough already, seeing her wear the necklace I bought her really turned me on. It sat perfectly between her breasts. She was so nervous of what I would think about her chest when she revealed it to me, but she had no reason to be.

I have to admit, her reaction to me pleasing her is one hundred percent my new favorite thing in the world. Going down on her was so awesome and I was so turned on the whole time. The way her body shakes, the tiny noises she makes, and the way says my name when she's enduring an orgasm is the sexiest thing I've ever experienced in my life.

When I was plowing into her it took all I had not to finish as soon as I entered her. Watching myself pound in and out of her and watching her reaction was so hot that I kept going harder and faster. She kept biting her lip and digging her fingers into my back and it sent me over the edge. Even when I was finished, she was still riding out her orgasm and I couldn't help but watch her get through it.

Now she sits on top of me wanting more. Not that I'm complaining, but how does she want more? I just gave her two orgasms!

"Hell yes, I'm ready for round three," I kiss her lips.

"I'll go get the shower ready," she hops off of me and walks to the bathroom, my eyes watching her the whole time.

I hear the shower turn on and soon she calls me into the steamy bathroom. I close the door behind me and lock it. Aurora is already in the shower letting the water run over her. I watch as the water droplets rolls down her fucking incredible body. Her perfect nipples are perky as ever. I step into her huge shower and wrap my arms around her from behind, allowing my chin to rest on her shoulder.

Moving her wet hair I kiss her bare shoulders and allow my hands to glide over her wet, naked body. She brings her hand up to my head and turns hers to kiss me. As she slips her tongue into my mouth I slip a finger into her, catching her off guard. She bites down on my lip and it pushes me to go on. I slowly tease her with my finger and watch her lean the back of her head against my chest in pleasure. I feel her getting wetter and wetter and can't wait to be inside her again.

Aurora turns around and starts to push me backwards until I'm sitting on a built-in shower bench. She slides onto my lap, facing me and pushes me into her. She grinds slow with me inside her, letting me know she's enjoying this intimate moment. I place my hands at her waist again and squeeze them as she grinds and pushes me deeper inside her. She wraps her arms around the back of my neck and plays with my hair, now claiming my lips again. Even our kisses are slow now, but it's definitely not making things less erotic. If anything I'm more turned on at this pace.

I love that she's enjoying this. I love the quiet sounds she makes when something feels good. I love her hair, I love her eyes, I love her body, I love her voice, I love her intelligence, I love her strength, her soul. As we're both nearing the end I realize that I love everything about her. I love her. I know it seems too soon to love somebody, but that's the affect she's had on me. I fucking love Aurora Lane.

Aurora's breathing is becoming uneven as her body starts to tense up.

"I'm so close, baby," she moans into my neck.

"Fuck. Me too, gorgeous," I squeeze her waist harder and bring her body closer that it already is.

"Aiden," she gasps, her lips pressing to mine as her body begins to tremble again.