jimin's pov;

i awaited my meet up with my "cupid." i glanced at my silver watch almost several times already. i tapped my foot against the tile floor of the coffee shop i sat in.

out of the corner of my eye, i see a gorgeous man step through the door. his hair was swooped back and he was wearing a knit sweater, matched with black jeans.

the man and i made eye contact for several seconds before a smile formed upon his flawless face.

"i'm hoseok, your cupid." he said, bringing out his hand.

i shook it and nodded towards the direction of our table.

"sorry i was so late. i've never been to this part of korea before, so i got a bit lost." hoseok apologized, a subtle blush appearing on his cheeks.

i excused him for his tardiness before the silence fell upon us. hoseok cleared his throat.

"ok, tell me more about this min yoongi."

"it was nice meeting you jimin. ill do my best to get you and yoongi together!"

hoseok bowed in front of me and grabbed his notebooks. before i knew it, he left the coffeeshop.

i began gathering my belongings and headed out the door. the crisp smell of coffee left my nose as soon as i stepped the door. i made my way home, thinking about my cupid.

was he really going to be able to get min yoongi to like me? a loser like me.

i heard my phone ring from in my pocket. i fished it out of my pockets to see a text notification.

new message from yoongi hyung!

yoongi hyung: hello jimin! im out in town right now and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?