十三

jimin pov;

yoongi pulled me away from the cafe. i looked back, trying to get a glance at hoseok. yoongi gripped onto my wrist and led me to his car. i hesitated to go in. he gave me an odd look.

"lets go continue our date, jimin." in this moment, i had to choose. would i go back to hoseok or continue the date?

hoseok will understand.

i got into the car and let myself be driven away from the place. yoongi gave me a reassuring look before asking me where i wanted to go.

"u-uhm anywhere you want."

yoongi grinned and immediately drove off to an unknown destination. i sat uncomfortably in my chair the whole way.

-

he brought me to a club. music boomed from within and drunk people crowded the area. i felt my anxiety rise as i hear the loud cheers and screams fill the building.

yoongi took my hand and brought me inside. at first, he stayed at the bar with me. as he drank more, he became more touchy. i pulled away from his grip but still stayed near him. yoongi groaned and got up from his seat. he stumbled his way towards the dance floor and began talking to random people. i felt uncomfortable and curled up into a booth seat. i closed my eyes and blocked out the loud music. then, i decided to text hoseok.

-

me: can we talk?

hoseok: about what

me: about, you know, everything.

hoseok: theres nothing to talk about.

me: look, im sorry that yoongi acted that way. he's usually not like that.

hoseok: you dont have to apologize
its expected considering my job :)

me: still, im so sorry that i couldn't help you

hoseok is typing...

hoseok: its ok :)!

hoseok: ok gtg

me: bye

-

i was slightly disappointed that our conversation hadn't lasted very long. i felt immense regret for not standing up to yoongi in the cafe.

i felt someone touch my shoulder, shaking it slightly. when i look up, its a girl. her face was caked with heavy makeup and her dress was a few inches too short.

"uhm, can you go get your friend? he's making out with my bestfriend and even though i totally saw him first, she hopped on him like the bitch she is." her eyebrows knitted together as she crossed her arms over her chest. i stared back at her, not wanting to believe what came out of her mouth.

"well, are you going to move?" she snarled, stomping her high heels on the tile floor. i immediately stood up and went to search for yoongi.

there on the dance floor, i saw him kissing another girl. i felt a small pang of hurt in my heart, before turning away and running out if the building.

i sat outside and stayed there for what seemed like hours. i didn't feel jealously, i felt betrayal. i wanted to be with hoseok. he made me feel better in a way that yoongi couldn't. almost like my best friend. instinctively, i pulled out my phone and dialed hoseok's contact. holding the phone up to my ear, all i heard was the call being sent to voicemail.

"hoseok, p-please take me home. im at the club just around the corner of the cafe. i don't like it here." i hung up and began to control my breathing. my legs were scrunched and i put my face in them, hiding the tears streaming down my face. hoseok probably hated me by now.

a/n;; kind of a long chapter lmoa but thats ok!