十五

hoseok pov;

here i am again. at the same table with jimin, discussing the plan for yoongi. well at this point, we weren't even talking about yoongi anymore, as expected.

"hoseok, i have something to give you." i look up to see jimin golding a small box of some sort. he set it on the table and pushed it towards me. i opened the small velvet container to see a thin, woven bracelet in it.

"ah, jimin you didn't have to-"

"no hyung, just take it as my thank you." he said, smiling at me with his white teeth.

at this moment, i felt myself unable to breath. i couldn't take it anymore. the way that he makes me feel is unbelievable. i felt caught up in the moment. the way he smiled, talked, laughed, or even move was all perfect to me. i felt myself bursting.

"jimin," i said with confidence dripping from my voice.

he looked back at me and nodded his head. i took in a deep breath.

"i don't think you should be with yoongi."

-

jimin's pov;

i stared back at hoseok, my heart beating quickly. i felt my palms getting sweatier as i clenched my fists.

"why not?" i questioned, trying to keep my anger in. hoseok burned holes into my head with his eyes. each second that passed by felt like hell.

"because," he muttered, "i like you."

my heart stopped. feelings for hoseok bubbled up inside of me. most of me wanted to accept his confession and be with him, but that one small part in me tells me that i did not truly like hoseok. that i only pitied him. i would only hurt him, i didn't want to do that to hoseok.

"im sorry, hoseok. i can't say the same for you." i said, getting up. i kept a straight face as i glanced at him. sadness filled his eyes, and my body felt weak. those damn eyes. i had to get out of here, before i broke down.

"next time, let's just get the potion with yoongi over with. we need to stop seeing each other. obviously, it's only going to hurt you more if you realize that im happy with yoongi." i said quickly, before grabbing my things and leaving the cafe. i felt myself break down at every word i uttered. it was for the best. it's how it should be.

hoseok was never meant to be someone that i would eventually catch feelings for. i'm a damn fool for him, yet i still can't admit it.