十四

jimin pov;

i felt someone tap my shoulder. i look up to be greeted with a warm smile.

"hoseok," i choked out before wrapping my arms around his neck. his hand rested on my back, patting it reassuringly.

"i-im so sorry, hoseok," i cried out into his shoulder, probably leaving a slight tear stain. he nodded his head before pulling my body closer into the hug.

"it's ok, jimin."

-

i woke up with a slight headache. my heart pounded as soon as i rose from the unfamiliar warm bed. i look to my side to see hoseok sleeping peacefully besides me.

i got up from my spot and searched around for my phone. it was placed on the bedside table. i grabbed it and saw that i had missing calls and texts from yoongi.

i open up the texts from him.

-

yoongi: where are you?

yoongi: jimin

yoongi: where did you fucking go

-

i decided against answering him. i got up slowly from the bed to avoid waking up hoseok. i searched for the bathroom to wash up from the previous, tear filled night.

i returned to the bedroom to see hoseok still in bed, his body buried under the blankets. i didn't want to wake him, so i just grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

sending a quick text to yoongi to pick me up, i looked around for a paper and pen. i saw a scrap piece of paper and wrote a small note on it.

about 10 minutes later, i heard a car honk from outside. i left hoseok's house, leaving the note on the table.

-
hoseok pov;

i woke from my deep slumber and felt the cold side of my bed. empty. i sat up and realized that jimin had left. i suddenly missed the unfamiliar feeling of having someone sleep next to me. disappointment filled my features as i stood up and went to the bathroom. man, i was a mess. having to carry jimin all the way to my house was a pain that i didn't mind.

i walked down the stairs and saw a piece of paper lying on the table.

-

thank you hoseok for taking me home last night! how about we try the potion on yoongi again soon? xx jimin.