十一

hoseok pov;

over the past couple of weeks, jimin and i hung out constantly. we occasionally went out on mini dates- not like in a romantic way or anything like that. we just spent a lot of time together, saying we would plan out the next 'yoongi' scheme. i felt guilty almost. i was setting jimin up for someone who did not share the same feelings. not like it was any problem, i was a cupid. i could make anyone fall for anything. it was just a simple concoction that yoongi had to drink.

no problem. though i was very hesitant with suggesting the idea to jimin. we went out to grab some coffee so we can talk about business. well, thats what we say we will do. we usually end up goofing off and not even focusing on the situation at hand. this came in handy for me because it gave me more time to stall.

nevertheless, jimin always looked forward to getting off topic for some reason. it made me flutter from the inside every time he would smile at me with his bright teeth. today, his attire consisted of a hoodie with some regular jeans. for some reason, i could not take my damn eyes off of him. i scolded myself internally. i told myself to contain my immaturity and to stay professional. this was my job. boss would blow up if i had told him about these thoughts, most likely would've gotten sent away. and i don't want that.

i was conflicted. luckily, jimin's sat down at the table, tearing me away from my thoughts. he smiled at me before handing me my coffee. i just decided to go with my gut.

"jimin, i can make yoongi fall in love with you instantly."

jimin looked taken away at first, his mouth opened before closing it again. finally, he spoke.

"oh really? that's great," he said, giving me a reassuring grin. i felt slightly disappointed that he did not protest whatsoever. who was i to complain though? this is my job.