十八

jimin's pov;

yoongi had called me up to hang out with him. ever since i had stopped seeing hoseok, he has been hanging out with me everyday since. i guess this was how everything was supposed to turn out.

i didn't get yoongi to drink the potion. i was too afraid of the outcome. i didn't want yoongi to love me anymore. all i wanted now was hoseok's love, but i don't really deserve it anymore.

but i can't help myself. i'm selfish. hoseok wanted to love me as much as i loved yoongi, but i didn't let him. i tried calling him everyday, probably changed his number by now. i wouldn't blame him, i was an asshole to him. he did so much for me.

i missed when we would get ice cream and talk about random things that had just so randomly popped into our heads. he became my other half in such a short amount of time. that was one thing yoongi could never replace.

-

"i'm going out for the night. see you later." yoongi said as he looked down at his phone. i nodded softly and hugged him goodbye.

as soon as he left, i knew he was going to see a girl. it has been a thing for the past couple of months now. it's okay though. he's not the only one loving someone else.

i wanted to clear my head, so i grabbed my jacket and went out. i didn't know where i was going, but i just began to walk aimlessly. somehow i ended up at the club. the one club that gives me horrible, yet beautiful flashbacks. everything around me reminded me of when i once had hoseok wrapped around my finger.

i entered the club, not really knowing why i was there. the atmosphere had not changed one bit. it was still crowded as ever, enough to make my anxiety shoot through the roof.

-

i got wasted. one thing lead to another and here i am. sitting on the floor, outside the club. drinking never solved my problems like it did in the movies. you see all these people who magically get better after drinking alcohol. unfortunately, that wasn't the case for me.

no matter how much i drink, i know now that i won't have hoseok to come and be my savior once again. i can't call him when i'm so wasted to the point of sadness. i have no one to run to anymore. no one to come pick me up from this club and take me back home, making sure i'm safe. damn, i never should have let him go.

-
a/n: kind of a filler chapter heheh,, sorry for the slow updates but the story is almOst done woot woot!

cupid | jihopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें