jimin pov;

i received an apologetic text from yoongi later that day.

yoongi hyung: sorry i wasn't there
yoongi hyung: got caught up with something
yoongi hyung: maybe next time?

i sighed but decided to take my chance

me: sure:)

of course i didn't have the guts to tell him that i was annoyed with the fact that he didn't even bother calling to inform me that he wasn't going to show. but what can i say? i'm a sucker for min yoongi.

-

"what about this one, hoseok?"

hoseok turned back at me, scanning my body up and down. i was shopping at the mall to find something to wear to my second attempt date with yoongi.

"it's looks good like all the other outfits."

"yeah but i don't look good in them." i frowned at him.

"you always look good though." hoseok mumbled suddenly. i felt the blood rushing to my cheeks, before turning my back on hoseok. feeling a slight churn in my stomach at his words, i murmured a quiet thanks before gathering my clothes. i waved him off to go back into the changing room.

i pulled my shirt off and stared at myself in the mirror for a while. was this why yoongi doesn't like me back? i scanned all the crevices of my unflattering body. people always told me how fit my body was, but my perspective on my figure was completely different. i felt an uneasy feeling going down my stomach until i heard the door creak open.

hoseok poked his head inside before screaming. my hands flew to cover up my bare torso and legs. hoseok shut the door immediately, still screaming.

"i-i'm sorry! i didn't know you were still changing. please forgive me." he said anxiously, causing me to smile at him. i quickly changed into my own clothes and opened the door.

i was greeted by hoseok's beat-red face. he bowed at me from a 90 degree angle, mumbling apologies to me.

"ya, don't do that when you're older than me. it's okay." i grinned at him. hoseok slowly nodded, but still continued to apologize to me the whole entire day.

i found out hoseok didn't know how to knock.

-
a/n
my baby jimin has a beautiful body, don't take the insecure thing too seriously! appreciate your body guysssss:)

also hoseok saw jimin naked haha