十二

hoseok pov;

today was the day. i had yoongi's drink all set up along with jimin's. a slight tug in my heart urged me not to do it, but i had to stay professional in order to keep my job.

the tea was set. the date would soon begin and never end. i often question if my job was really for the sake of people. did it truly benefit others? or did it just set them up for a lifetime of fake love.

i brought the tea over a small table. yoongi and jimin would fall in love in this very spot. the spot where i met jimin. sadness began to well up in my being. i sighed before placing the tea on the small wooden table. from the corner of my eye, i saw a familiar figure enter the room.

yoongi, with all black clothing on, entered the well lit cafe. i tied an apron around my body and went to greet him. i applied for a job at this cafe so i can monitor the date. how pitiful.

yoongi looked up from his phone and gasped when he saw my face. he stumbled back and pointed a small finger at me.

"y-you. you're that one creepy dude! are you you stalking me, you freak." he yelled, throwing napkins at me. i stood in one place, shocked at his actions.

"no no sir. i just work here! please calm down, yoongi." i blurted out, urging him to not cause a scene. his features showed that he was appalled.

"h-how do you know my name? i never talked to you before!" he snarled at me, walking towards me. i backed away from him, slightly shaking. his intimidating stance caught me off guard. before anything could happen, i heard the door open.

"yoongi?" i heard jimin's voice speak out. yoongi spun around and stared at back at the younger one.

"jimin, this man is a stalker. lets eat somewhere else, yeah?"

i quickly ran up to yoongi, gesturing him towards the table. he just needs to take one sip of the tea and it will all be over.

all over.

"no, get your hands off of me." he yelled, before slapping me. i held my hand on my face where it stung. jimin looked down in shock at me, his body shaking. yoongi grabbed jimin's hand and left the cafe. jimin didn't even spare me a second glance before being dragged out. the whole cafe was silent.

one of my coworkers helped me up and led me to a table. i sat down, registering all the events that had just took place.

it was painful knowing that jimin did not stand up for me.