二十

jimin pov;

i waited at the park for hours. still no sign of hoseok. the wind was harsh against me to the point i wanted to give up and go home. but i didn't. you see hoseok, you drove me to insanity.

i closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off . i could barely hear anything due to the fact that i was bundled up in a thick jacket. my eyes drooped heavily and i fell into a slumber.

-

i woke up to see that i was in a bed. i shot up from my spot and scanned the bedroom. i knew that i have been here before. i look over to my side and saw that there was an empty space.

pulling myself off the bed, i slowly walked downstairs. i saw a man in the kitchen, making coffee. his back was turned towards me, but i knew him all to well.

i ran towards him and clung onto his backside. i hugged his body closely, only for him to stand still in his place.

"i'm so sorry hoseok." tears ran down my face and stained his white shirt. at this moment, i could careless. i felt him in my arms and that's all that mattered as of right now. he turned around to hug me back, his figure engulfed me into a loving embrace.

"i know, it's okay jimin."

despite my endless apologies, hoseok held tightly onto me. i could be in his arms forever.

"i love you." i choked out.

we sat in silence for a long time, not even exchanging glances. that was until hoseok finally replied,

"i love you too."

he grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. it was a chaste kiss, yet i loved every moment of it.

once he pulled away, he looked into my eyes with a small frown upon his face.

"too bad we can't be together."