Chapter 1

A/N: This book is in the TMNT 2012 series. Cover made by H & K. We don't own any of the characters except for our OCs to come.

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four shadows scaled the buildings as they leaped over silently. They all moved their forest green heads to face a commotion in an alley way. Each of them, with different mask colors, leaped into the alley way. Foot bots and a dark figure lurked in the alley way after raiding an old Kraang lab. The turtles attacked, flinging Foot bots left and right, slashed, and decapitated. "Who are you?" The turtle with the blue mask asked, clearly the leader of the four.

A slight growl escaped the only living being with real flesh and blood as the turtles circled it. "He asked who you are!" The red masked one faked a lunge.

The figure got into an attack crouch in reaction, reaching for something in it's coat and pulled out two kama. The figure dressed in all black wore a jacket, baggy pants, small combat boots, a cape with a hood, and a mask around the mouth and forehead. The only thing they could see was bright golden colored eyes, glittering with fear and slyness. "Raph, don't do that. Your only setting it on alarm," Leonardo snapped at his younger brother in red.

Raphael shrugged, crossing his arms and glanced at the youngest turtle in orange. Michelangelo wore a huge smile at the older brother's frustration. Donatello flashed them both a warning glance behind a purple mask. Finally, the dark Foot Clan warrior spoke up, "I am nobody."

The figure sprinted off, briefly running on all fours, then going back to the hind legs. The turtles tracked the figure to an abandoned warehouse. "Alright, let's search around, ninjas," Leo spoke as he began looking around.

Mikey bumped into something, thinking Raph was nearby, "Oops, sorry Raph."

"What for?" His older brother asked from the other side of the room.

Mikey broke out his nunchucks and swung them at the Foot ninja, wrapping it up in metallic chains. The turtles once again surrounded the enemy. Leo stepped forward from behind the figure, ripping off the mask to reveal a white furred face with purple painted around the gold orbs, large ears were placed on top of the being's head. "What are you?" Mikey asked, the dog-like creature shifted it's glare from Leo to Mikey.

The creature's black nose twitched slightly and the big ears on top of it's head flicked, "An Artic fox."

"How did you become this way?" Donnie asked, "Were you mutated from human to fox?"

The female fox shook her head, "I used to be just an Artic fox, living in the Artic. Scientists brought me to Alaska to do experiments to see if they could give me human intelligence, Master Shredder found out about me and brought me here."

"Why didn't you go back?" Donnie questioned, narrowing his spicy-brown eyes.

"How is a fox supposed to afford a plane or boat ticket?" The fox narrowed it's eyes as well.

"True..." the purple masked genius trailed off.

"What is your name?" Leo inquired.

"Alopex," the vixen stated.

"You mean like in the fox's scientific name, Alopex lagopus?" Donnie questioned.

"Sure."

"Interesting," he muttered.

"Why do you work for Shredder?" Leo stated bluntly.

"Shredder was the first one to find me, after my half-mutation." Alopex said boredly, she clearly wished to be somewhere else but there.

Alopex took off the small boots and placed them a top of a wooden crate, revealing white paws. "Where is Shredder's new lair?" Leo asked, knowing he wouldn't get an answer, but figured it was worth a try.

She was in the process of unzipping her baggy jacket. "All this clothing is dead weight," she murmured to herself. "You guys know, I'd love to tell you, but I have to go."

With that, she literally jumped out of the rest of the Foot Clan uniform and sprinted away on all fours with her tail trailing behind her. "Great," Raph muttered, "Let's go catch her!"

"No, we'll try again some other time," Leo stated.

Raph groaned and followed him and his brothers out of the warehouse.

Once they entered the layer, Donnie headed straight for his lab. "Hey Guys!" Donnie called to his brothers.

They walked in casually, Leo speaking first, "What is it?"

Donnie spoke quickly, "Shredder plans to capture a girl named Peridot this morning. She's a mutant, we need to get to her before the Foot does."

"We can't go up there, it's just now dawn," Leo said, "In what way is she a mutant?"

"I don't know. I don't think the Foot knows either! But, whatever it is, it must be important," the purple masked turtle replied. "We need to get to her. What if it's something extreme and Shredder plans to use her mutation on us?"

"Fine, but how are we going to get her if it's day?"

"April can do it, they go to the same school."

"What if April can't convince her?" Raph asked.

"I'll go. Donnie, call April and tell her to meet me in our main tunnel by the school with the girl," Leo instructed. "What does she look like anyway?"

"From what it says here, she has naturally bright, lime green hair and blue eyes," Donnie told him.

Leo nodded slowly, "Right. I'll be going now."

Donnie stood up and got a plunger and filled it with a clear liquid from a little glass bottle. Putting the cap on it, he held it towards Leo, "She has a record of being feisty, plus we don't want to take risks of her finding our lair later on, or attacking you and April."

Leo took the sedative and headed out on his way to wait for April and the girl Peridot.

~Chapter End~

Thanks for reading! Please vote and share!

Check out Lost Control by @k_Borchert and Tmnt~ Life by @hb_leo , those two stories are tied together, as well as SilverRock Pack: Emma's Story also by @hb_leo .

I know this isn't a long chapter (well, not including the author's note), but Peridot isn't my OC (she's K's) and I thought K would be able to introduce her better.

Chapter by H