Chapter 16

The two stared at each other, turquoise eyes meeting foggy aqua spray eyes, both holding stiff tension in the air. The ginger haired girl was the first to strike, her tessen barely missing the electric girl. The bright jade haired girl granted a swift kick into her opponent's side. April, enraged by the kick, released an unearthly growl and threw all of her weight into punching her rival.

Peridot caught the rage induced punch and turned the tides, punching April instead. Falling, April was not only taken aback but indignant, she seized Peridot's leg and used force to bring her down.

Both now on the ground, April took the opportunity to pin down her opponent and attack. Flailing like a savage beast, April landed punches all over her poor victim's body. Managing to escape, her victim stumbled away. The victim looked petite under her vicious glare, but being beaten wasn't going to stop the shamrock hair girl. She stood tall, wiping the merlot blood dripping from her nose, removing her hand from the carmine, sticky substance that stained her side, and pulled out her dual swords.

The deadly determination was in her eyes, enough that it made the rust haired girl freeze for a moment. Her breathing was ragged, yet she took a step towards her carrot haired opponent before falling to the ground, her light beige hands grasping her head and wounded side.

"Peridot!" Multiple voices hollered at her, accompanied by the multiple bodies that besieged her. She waved some of them away,

"I'm," She paused to attempt in controlling her rapid breath, "I'm fine." She wheezed out, "Just tired." She confirmed more for herself than the others, "Just a little dizzy." She stood up quickly, too quickly.

Promptly standing, she fainted. Luckily, an amethyst bearing terrapin saw the signs of blood loss, and caught his damsel in distress, the anguish in his spice eyes morphed into resentment. Wincing as he rose cradling the girl he cherished, he silently crossed to his lab, laying the bleeding girl on the cursed silver slate that has held so many other slayen victims.

But nothing he previously had experienced could help him fathom the ragged signature carved into the warm silk skin of his lover, the horrifying artwork of one that he once loved now burned into his mind forever. He wrapped up his lover, carefully, treating her with a porcelinness that she has never had in her life before.

He soon stood before his peers, his eyes darting into the souls of every conscious mind, an extinct rage that burned brightly in his eyes, such enragement that put his infuriated prone brother to embarrassment.

"Donnie," His merciless eyes glared at his oldest brother who cautiously approached the enraged turtle, "Is she going to be okay?"

He spoke no words, but as his eyes dug into his previous love, they all knew that she must have acted on her gruesome tendences that occurred when alone with her prized prey.

"Don...?" Such chastity when uttering his name, was a guiltlessness that only assisted towards the inferno scorching in him.

"Leave." He growled, so featherly fractured that barely anyone could hear it.

"What?" As quiet as a whisper, as soft as her step closer towards the one she still longed for,

"LEAVE!" Roaring loudly, retreating in fear of his newfound emotion, as this manner was scarce of the standard pleasantness that radiates from the lilac bearing reptile.

"I-" Growing pale, she came to the realization of what her unrequited love had discovered.

"I'm done with your lies!" He stomped towards her breathing heavily while hissing these words, "What you did to her." His eyes narrowed at the female, his face an unnatural rose, his teeth grinding so hard that it made hurts twing in pain.

"Don," A three-pronged hand halted him from advancing, preventing him from any animosity-brewed actions that would be regrettable. "What are you talking about?"

"You carved your name in her!" Screaming while pushing against his brother's firm hand.

He repeated his words, now in a whimper, "You carved your name in her." His hands flew to his mouth, but it was too late, sobs racked his body. He fell to his knees, his brother clutching the horrified turtle, sobbing loudly.

"April, you need to leave." Leo glared at her before comforting his crying brother. Even the fearless leader was stunned, a girl he thought would betray his brother's love, went far enough to allow the ruthless torturing all in attempts to gain not only his brother's trust, but all of theirs.

"You can't be serious!" She shouted in protest, she turned to Mikey, who was frozen, staring shocked at his whimpering brother, "Mikey..." He finally looked at her with his teary arctic eyes.

Over the few months they have known Peridot, she quickly formed a sisterly-bond with the turtle. When April would occupy Donatello, Peridot usually always spent time with the youngest brother. He was the first turtle to break her hard facade, making her laugh until tears formed over a cheesy monster rom-com. He always held that one moment dearly, never daring to tell his brothers that he cracked the Medusa.

Their bond continued over the heads of his brothers, she was always there for the turtle. Like he could see through her, she saw through him.

And he loved that.

She could tell when he really needed to cry, when he needed a laugh, when he needed anything. She'd even sneak in food for topside that she knew Mikey always wanted to try. Although she'd act tough around the others, Michelangelo knew the truth.

The thought he knew the truth.

Now, he didn't know what to believe. He knew that April wasn't who she acted like she was, she was much horrendous behind closed doors.

It hurt knowing that like all of his brothers, he never truly knew what was going on between April and Peridot.

"You need to leave. Now." He warned, raising a hand as if he could push her away, "And don't come back. Ever." His words were harsh, but needed. She snarled before leaving, her presence still lingering in the air.

Chapter End~

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!! Please comment, vote, and share our story! Check out our other stories!

Chapter by K